Reviews for Blossoms
may96 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
these are fun, do you think you will finish them?
okami-onna chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
I definitely loved all your one shoots. I love this couple and I very sorry than you don't got all the reviews that you deserve.

I hope you continue writting a lot more about this charming couple and finish your other stories.
Wampiiriita chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
wow I like this
Oturan Ikamuzu 1 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I like this one too. The characters are portrayed surprisingly well.
Oturan Ikamuzu 1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
*Jaw on floor*

Sweat tap-dancing Jeasus, did you just turn Leon into a pervert?

I love this! It's written beautifully! I can't wait to read the rest!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 14 . 10/30/2010
SO brilliant~!
cuzimjustthatawsum chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
i've only read two of them but i cant stop saying how cute they are! good job! keep it up!
That Crazy Stalker chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I love this fic 3
dreams.to.reality chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Ah, that almost kiss -sigh- Just watched that episode this afternoon. I liked how you divided up this drabble; give the whole thing a magical feeling
dreams.to.reality chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
:) Cute - loved how you described the whole scene
dreams.to.reality chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Well, that's one way of getting rid of unwanted strangers, but Leon probably consided THAT a bonus. I still can't get over how suggestive he was in this, but you did give a warning after all :)
dreams.to.reality chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Haha, don't we get to see a scene where Leon's the one facing the mountain of clothes to try on? Cute :) Trust May to, well, be herself!
dreams.to.reality chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Love it all :D Thanks for spreading the LeonxSora love! I can picture this happening, even with Leon being slightly OOC
dreams.to.reality chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
-laugh- Amusing little drabble! I like their lengths. Not saying I don't like longer drabbles/one-shots, but it's a nice break for your eyes :)

BTW, love the summary for this drabble -laugh-
dreams.to.reality chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was so adorable - you're a fantastic writer!