Reviews for The Day That Nothing Happened
Philip Gipson chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Fantastic! A Masters of the Universe story without He-Man makes just as much a read as a Masters story does WITH He-Man. Everyone gets to chill out for a change and not worry about Skeletor or any other villain intruding on them. I loved the whole thing through and through. _
banshee1968 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
It's nice to see Adam and his father getting along. Randor can't always be upset with him and I think you did a good job showing them as a loving family.
ecogirl20 chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Cute cute cute! It's great to see the characters in a relaxed mode, interacting with each other when it's not in a battle. Excellent story!
Knites chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story, every part of it. I particularly like how you took King Randor and Queen Marlena, characters who are usually brushed to the side and gave them depth.

I loved the Adam and Teela bit, don't know about the Man at Arms/Sorceress thing. But It made for a nice picnic.

Cheers for the read.
thegreenwonder chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Original, entertaining, and well-written. Thanks for a wonderful read. :)
luger 7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
The story is original and well written.
The Infernal chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Great story W40. I think some of the best stories are where 'nothing happens'. I like the moments when characters interact in their natural enviroment rather when they're dealing with the threat of the week.
melesse.spirit chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
wow super funny! i have to try to stop myself laughing, 'cause mum and dad are watching the tv and they wouldn't like it i suddenly started laughing. so funny though! i hope you continue.
melesse.spirit chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Heya great story! Very interesting and well written. I can't wait for more.
Bill chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
OH I hope Randor and Marlena get alot of milage out of how they found Adam and Teela. I'd tease them about it for weeks.
Mona chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
I also liked the idea of a regular day. I get the feeling that unlike Etheria where the Horde is a daily presence in some way or another, Skeletor is not in the same league that way so there has to be normal days there.

Continue :)
reine Seele chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
This is such a lovely story. I love the whole idea of the Masters having a day where they can just spend time with one another and do the things that they want. I'd love to see what some of the other Masters are doing. Oh, and I absolutely loved Orko's comic books. It was very cute, very well written. Can't wait for more!