Reviews for Cursum Perficio
That dream somehow made me think of Silent Hill :O
Avoxia chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Noooo! NOT THE PUPPIES! D:
Avoxia chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Amazing so far! I have just begun reading and I'm already hooked! cant wait to see what adventure this story takes me on. :D
OfTheIronwilled chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
This chapter is actually incredibly interesting to me. One of the many things that made this chapter for me is that, we, as readers, are still no more enlightened as we were before, when you really think about it. There's a very strong chance that everything that the villain is saying is in fact a lie, where there is still an incredibly strong chance that the exact opposite is true - and there is one detail that makes me lean to the former. For all I know it might not mean anything - a detail that is unimportant and was never meant to be anything or one that will play the largest of roles in the story to come - and that is Lilli, and one of the possible reasons she is gagged here. Nereus has said that Raz's memories of the Ferrowbrooks was a complete fake, and an act of repression... but in Raz's 'fake' memory, LILLI WAS THERE. If everything Nereus is saying really is the truth, she would know it.

Or maybe I'm just overanalyzing things. :P I tend to do that a lot. Either way, still a good chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Sasami14 chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
ok. after much begging and pleading on your part, i've finally decided to review. i was planning on reviewing at the end anyways. i like reading stories, i love finishing stories, but being inspired by stories after 'The End.' goes beyond love for the art and craft of story telling. i have many inspirations thanks to fellow inspired authors like you. Thank You.
Black Zed chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
goddammit. I liked this story. But hey, I know how it goes. at least you gave a plot summary, something not nearly enough writers who break off stories do.
I would suggest adding a 'dropped' tag or something to the description
RisuQ chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Wonderfully done. I can resist not reviewing no longer. I'll let you know I've just spent the last 4 hours reading the first 17 chapters. And I have two tests coming up. And an inkling to play Psychonauts once more.

Anyway, The series has been an awesome roller coaster ride of emotions and stuff for me to read. I can't wait to read the last chapters :3
Soharu87 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this was the most awesome story ive ever read.
Like, my mind exploded three times.
Soharu87 chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
... there is only one thing i can say after reading this.

...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS GODDAMN AWESOME.

and i dont usually cuss...
Zarina3908 chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
How is this Kingdom Hearts- esque? I don't remember KH having that much angst . . . and it's cool to abuse elipsis. I do it a lot too. I think that this is really good. Mine is truly terrible, Kingdom Hearts and stupid as all hell. I will most likely take it down ASAP.
Zarina3908 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
As a tried and true southern girl myself I must inform you that we do not ues y'all when refering to one person. We use y'all when refering to a group. Just a thing.
Zarina chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
A) Kingdom Hearts is not even close to being this angsty. B) Kingdom hearts is freaking awesome! C) You misspelled Vrirta as Vitra.
Zarina chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
Oh my gosh i loled so hard at the teeeveee i just laughed for like 10 min.
Zarina chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
You are a cruel and heartless person to sacifraice all those lives for selifish gains! But nice refrence to old 8bit earthbound-type video games with the psi thing!
Zarina chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
I will review if that jerk gets hit in the face at least once! Nice godfather refrence there Digitaldreamer. i think there was another refrence i got but don't remember.