Reviews for Time for a Visit
Alachai chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Aw, that was cute, So glad to see Dean's back.
JessicaRae24 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Yep. It's now coming onto 2:20am, but once I saw you had additions to this great alternate world you created I just had to read them. This was awesome and also very cute. :) You have a gift when it comes to putting words in those boys' mouths. What they say in your writing is so natural to their characters and just as in the show, some of the things you have Dean spout off make me laugh outloud. Great short story and it was so very, very Dean. :)
sams1ra chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Just love those stories. Hope there's lots more where they came from ;)

I hope to read you again soon!
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
OMG i love it! hehehe
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Cute! I just love love LOVE this mini AU world that you have set up here. :)
TvLuVa chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
This was such a good companion piece, but a big part of me doesn't want it to end! Please continue with the story, I know that you could come up with something insanely interesting and well written because you're just that amazing! Keep up the fabulous work that you do and please think about continueing!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
leanneB chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Yes! You wrote about Dean getting fitted for a tux... well not quiet, but close enough! I loved it - 'A beer' was so great and I love reading follow up or continuing stories, they really help create a believable world for the story.

So i know you promised you were done, but please will you write more? please pretty please with a cherry on top :) - you have to write the bucks night or sam stressing out on the day of the wedding or something... lol - whatever it is, just keep on writing! - Leanne.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
aww Dean is the best Brother EVER!
Larabiehn chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
More plz? Begging with Sam's puppy dog eyes and Dean's smile? This is a really great AU. It's wonderful to read some fics where the main focus is the brothers and their relationship without the distraction of them being on a hunt. Please please post the other idea too?
Jellicle chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
That was cute. Cute. Cute.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Too cute.
Lils chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I'm so happy you decided to write more! I loved A Beer and Area Codes. Great start.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I loved the brotherly teasing!

Great one parter!
Antigone11 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Hurrah! I love this AU. Keep 'em coming...
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »