Reviews for Yang Yin
Battlesny chapter 13 . 3/24
can we see more of that Myotismon please? he's fun :) Don't need the Knightmon though, the idiot act just doesn't seem to work as well with him.
Fellow Digitamer chapter 44 . 2/28
This fan-fic truly is one of the best I've ever read.

Not only was the plot device of good turned evil and vice versa, but the actual story itself was well done, thrilling, and exciting. This almost made a better adventure than the original season, especially with the development and representation of the newer characters. The various references of other tv shows/anime shows, movies, and literature made it even more fun to read.

The grammar was well done, leaving no mistakes. Descriptions and dialogue fit each situation and conversation perfectly. I truly felt like I was a part of this world. Not to mention the cliff hangers and the well timed explanations to everything.

One of the best Digimon fanfictions of this community, one of the best fanfictions of this website, and one if my new favorite fanfictions of all time.
Amazing story.
Alforce Zero chapter 44 . 10/3/2014
Hey there! Finally . . . I can't believe it took me EIGHT YEARS to finish this story! Well actually I started reading it around 2007-2008 when I was actively writing Digimon fanfiction but then it was pretty much real world stuffs and I forgot about it until recently. Spent the past 5 days re-reading everything and I am really glad that I've decided to pick up the story again. I barely remember how Digimon Frontier was but I still enjoyed the story and how in-depth the characterizations are written. I also enjoy reading the author notes, it's really nice to see how and from where you have taken the inspiration for your characters and story line. Truly an amazing story. Thank you for writing this.
Flaming Platinum chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Lot's of people on the DFC were mentioning this story, and of course, one kind of made me read it.

First off, let me say that I never read a story were the roles were swapped, or a story that relied a lot on minor characters that we barely see. Katsuharu is a character I rarely see, same for his group. Kouichi is seen a bit more often, but often with his brother instead of being independent.

So basically, Ophanimon and Seraphimon were basically put through the same thing that Cherubimon went through in the anime. Yet since the information was very vague (just turned traitor, kind of hard to tell why), I don't think Lucemon has that much of a role now then he had in the anime. It's just a feeling, and I'm probably wrong, but I can't help but think that.

Other than that, I really have nothing to say, other than I really want to read the next chapter, so I might as well just click that "next" button now, right?
Gingershavesouls chapter 44 . 5/16/2014
... Speechless...

An Epic, Powerful and Beautiful Story. Thank you for writing this.
Slinking Fox chapter 44 . 3/12/2014
I love this story and have done since the very start! It was amazing!...I didn't really like Kouji calling Ophanimon 'Mother' but I get that you meant it to be like that. I really wish you would do a sequel! IT'S JUST SO GOOD! Sorry I didn't review sooner; I was too caught up in the story. AMAZING!
Sincerely;
Slinking Fox (which is my real pen-name)
tim.wallin.18 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
That was the best filler I have ever seen.
KittyKatt357 chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Aw man! I was hoping Kouichi would get the fusion evolution. And my honest to goodness reaction to Xolotlmons attacks was "gezuntight!"
KittyKatt357 chapter 44 . 10/20/2013
That was such a good story! It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a book that much. Thank you for writing this story. I laughed so much.
Happerry chapter 44 . 9/13/2013
Wow. I check back and this is actually finished. Now I need to reread it all. Thanks for the great story.
Tirfarthuan chapter 44 . 9/11/2013
The journey never really ends. It's just passed on to the children who inherit courage.

Beautifully done.
Panthermonspartner chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
I love this story and the premise so much. It inspired me with my own ideas following the same idea of yours.

Would you be okay if I were to ever write a fanfiction of your story altering it with my own ideas?
DigitalGuardian chapter 44 . 6/28/2013
I loved it. You did a really great job. Yo changed the story but yet kept some of the original. Good job
Sweet Cari chapter 44 . 5/1/2013
Holy cow! This is one of the best Digimon Frontier stories I ever read! Everything was absolutely amazing! You have managed to expand each of the characters and made them much deeper than the anime portrayals. I think why the Digimon Frontier anime suffered so much was because of the lack of character development from the main cast.

Anyway, you did a spectactular job and good luck for more stories to come!