Reviews for The Luck of a Farmboy: Special Edition
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
I like this a lot...
Mara Amon chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
That was very, very good. Maybe try something like this but maybe do it with leia.
nightbug08 chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
I'M NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALALA, hah!
Durge the Hidden Dragon chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
Was that part at the end true about there being a sequel to this story, 'cause I just loved it. But it didn't realy make it clear, is Vader good now? If you do make a sequel I've got some new people you can put in it. Senator Faran of a spiecies I made up called the Dragnor, they're humanoid dragons, and a girl named Arenthia (Aren for short) Black, who can turn into a humanoid dragon, but diferent from the Dragnor. If you want more detail about them read below, if you don't them for pete sake stop reading this bloody review!

Okay, so the Dragnor can comunicate telapathekly with anyone at any distance. Aren can too but only if she can see who she's talking to. Oh yeah, Aren has a stinger in her tail so she can inject poison - lethal or non-lethal - into somebody. When she's in her dragon form she calls herself Durge and is a bounty hunter. Her right arm, eye, both her legs, half of her tail from the middle to the tip, and both her wings a michanecle. Durge has a necklace with Krayt Dragon teeth, and Aren has a locket that looks like a dragon's head with a ruby for it's eye. Inside her locket is a picture of her and her parents. Oh yeah, did I tell you she's a former jedi in hiding? Durge uses duel swords, and when she presses a button on the hilt, the blades go in and lightsaber blades come out the other side, one red (not like the sith's), the other black. Cool eh? Her ship is called the Silver Dragon (you can tell I love dragons can't you?) and her crew is made up of a red skined Twee'leak named Ray'shoomer, Ray for short (F), and a Bothan named Zicks (M). They're all Mercs.

If you do decide to use them, I can give you more information about them, just contact me at:
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
Awesome story and interview! You're right that was unique. I've never seen that done before. Hopefully, Luke will turn Vader back to the Light to be Anakin again. :-D
Metamorphasis NUTS chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
w00t! Loved it,very creative CAN'T WAIT FOR A A SEQUEL! IM SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOURS!
fictionfrek101 chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
That the? Is there a sequel, and wouldn't the Jedi conusal done something?
BabaBiP chapter 11 . 1/7/2007
a
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 11 . 1/7/2007
Well, it took yeh long enough to updated and finish it. *glare* you better start that segule soon...
SherazadeVader chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
Great story! Thank you for posting. I love the idea Luke staying with his father.

Nice job!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
Busted! hahaha! Good chapter/story. update soon!
Treegirl298 chapter 10 . 10/14/2006
awesome! i love the plot twist, luke and vader entering the past along with leia and the others.
fictionfrek101 chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
OH MY GOD! That's a great chapter write more!
frodogenic chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
Your writing skills definitely seem to be getting better. Plus you've got an awesome setup at the end of this chapter, very creative and interesting. I am interested to see what will happen...
Gemini Peverell chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
This such a terrible cliffhanger! Please update soon!

I love this story so very very much.

This chapter was really awesome!

Update)