Reviews for Mistletoe
Shutsumon chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Ah, this was good... Kotarou is an obvious choice for Baldr (and for all you primarily used the Prose Edda version of the story your Baldr seems more Saxo than Snorri). Of course this is an old story so asking you to follow it up is probably pointless.
Calophi chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Well, I haven't seen Loki Ragnarok yet so I can't say how in character or anything this was, but I did watch ep 1 and I knew some of the basic premise of the show, and I like your writing and so I figured I'd peek in. I'm surprised I didn't get an alert, I'll have to rectify that.

Anyway, I really liked the mythology you used in this the forward the story along. It's pretty clear now to me that the series doesn't resolve everything at the end, which may or may not put me off watching it, but this is a great step forward in the characters coming to a resolution and I'm glad I read it. D
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
being who she is i think she'd still try to get a kiss even more so now then when she started fristly because he's leaving and again because the world might end. lol i can picture her face when he tells her sweet Yamino is a snake. lol a planet sized snake that's going to kill nurigami. should be quiet the story and i liked how this went.
OtherCat1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
This was a brilliant story. I really liked it. :
cookiesandcreme27 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
It's a shame you don't continue this story. It has such an intriguing plot, and it's been held at a stand still. I'd really like to see what more you could do with this fiction.

So far it's been interesting, and I like the addition of mythological history. Well done so far, so do continue. :3

(And this is Michi_6278 from HemuLoki).
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
What? Loki's gonna leave soon? CONTINUE!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This is a pretty good one-shot. Love it! You really write well. ,
twinkle-twilight chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
WHOA! u shld make this into a story! i'm really interested to see wht else will happen now tht mayura knows the truth!
witchfingers chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Awesome! Will you update soon? *_*
Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
you know... you should make that into an actualy story not just a oneshot! it would end up being really cute! u could also put some cute mayrua liko moments in there now that she knows everything! i would so read and review on that! u dont have to if u do not wish to tho... i hope u will consider it tho.
speeding cars chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
hey i love the story :} very mysterious.. does it continue ? well i hope it does :] thanks for sharing:}
Selinawen chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Please update the next chapter please, it's so interesting, I wanna see what happen next.
Fail Haruno chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Wow, I wanna read the next chapter -Nod nod.- I will look foreward to it greatly. 3
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Awesome! So well written P good job! I hope there will be some romance between loki and mayura P It's cute lol XD

Ganbatte!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Interesting. Are you planning on making a follow up?