Reviews for Sleepwalker
I don't know why you ever stopped writing this I'm certain there must have been a good reason but all I can say is please finish it. You write so beautifully. I devoured this fanfic in a day it was so amazing. All I need to know is how he had won all along. I've been trying to understand but I can't. Please finish this one day. I will subscribe to the story and keep my fingers crossed. This amazing story needs an ending.
Hustlers chapter 32 . 9/15/2016
This

Deserves more. you have come this far another chapter please
Nika chapter 32 . 8/29/2016
Are you still writing? PLEASE give the ending a bit more finality - feels unfinished! And... I want more :p
Guest chapter 32 . 8/13/2016
Please finish!your like right at the end pleaseee
Cztelnik chapter 32 . 8/1/2016
I had hoped it would be complete but still enjoyed it all through. Lovely fic.
PasoFinoLovrr chapter 32 . 6/22/2016
Hey there, stress. I have been reading your story since, oh... 11/5/15 and not until only this year did I see just how LONG it's been since you've last updated:O almost seven years?! Why on Earth? Now, I have no way of knowing if everything's alright at home, or if you or your loved ones have contracted some kind of illness...? And (to be clear) I really hope that those aren't the reasons you haven't updated! But I just cannot comprehend why the heck you would stop when A: There's only a few chapters to go, B: It's one of THE MOST ORIGINAL FANFICS EV-ER, C: If I could write a story with this much finesse, you bet I'd finish it! and D: It's just cruel, and unusual punishment to do this to us, your readers! ... So now, I'm getting on my knees to humbly beg you from a desperate readers point of view; Pretty please please please FINISH your most awesome story! It would make me the happiest camper out there!

All that being said; I TRULY wish you the best, and happiest life possible:). And remember "Should you need us...?" (Well... At least me) I'd be willing to help you out anytime/anyway I can:)! Best wishes! And good luck!
ArgentSimurgh chapter 32 . 4/21/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it! It's sooooo good!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/5/2016
Loved it but wish he could get a happy ending for once sigh
Claire chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
I LOVE THIS. Not much of a review but this is so well-written. Thank you thank you
Sarah chapter 32 . 12/25/2015
love this story, please write more, it cant just end like that
guest chapter 32 . 10/15/2015
oh please please finish this. i just reread this after waiting for years. this cliffhanger literally kills me. i'm begging you to finish this.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/16/2015
Did you ever finish this? I want to know the end! Worst cliff hanger ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Please, please finish this fan fiction! It is one of the best out on the web and I've been waiting for years for the next update.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/10/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS ALREADY!
cconnor042 chapter 32 . 8/7/2015
i wish Sarah wasn't so stubborn and would just give in to the goblin king.