Reviews for Double Cross
missreno2012 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love these two!W
Phantom Mime chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very very cute. You kept both characters well in character. I enjoyed this a lot.
Toreshi Tobin chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very interesting, very cute. I like the idea of these two getting in a scuffle before becoming friends. You also have some very good word-play throughout. Keep up the good work!
BadWriterOfShounenAi chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Heh heh, normally i don't like fight scenes but this scuffle was probably my favorite part of the story. I LOVED how you portrayed Edgar, I loved the witty dialogue, I loved every bit of it, I'd do anything to have more. AWESOME story!
Mr. Ite chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Haha. Wonderful!
JestaAriadne chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Good stuff! VERY good! Funny, intelligent, and you got their characters wonderfully.

And with gems like this... "...slight disagreements on ownership rights.
Seph chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I love this story. Locke and Edgar are my two favorite characters, and I believe this story portrayed them both very well. Keep up the good work!
uog chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
ah...interesting...
Davner chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Very good. Just as good as the first time I read it. I'm glad to see you're writing again. Ja ne...
thought x crime chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Wonderful. You really captured the essence of both characters, putting a history behind their friendship and more life in their personalities. I like this -
asdgasgd chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Waii! Wonderful! Smooth style, excellent depictions; the story pace seemed a little quick considering the moderately paced beginning, but hey.. _ Still all very good! _
Radia chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
I read this a while back at the GIA and really enjoyed it. You captured Edgar and Locke's personalities perfectly(Locke 60 lbs lighter than Ed? Can you say scrawny? _). Excellent work.
Karu Leonnese chapter 1 . 6/11/2001