Reviews for Forever Loved
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 10/24/2008
lol love that chapter
Eveliina92 chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
GOD! I'm so sadd, you didn't continue this, glad you have a sequel
gravichick chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Um you cat put pocky in pancakes,pocky is like long sticks
Hatsumomoji chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
wth was WITH ch 4? I WAS DYING I wanted to see what HAPPENED...XD XD so cute
monkeysRsexi chapter 14 . 3/28/2007
UR MEAN! I LOVE THIS STORY AND IM SORRY NO ONE SEEMS TO BE READING OR REVIEWING!BUT WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME? DAMN!
drarryderps chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
aw! Whyd you have to stop so soon? It was so good! T-T I'll deinitely read the sequel! :)
T.O.C.A chapter 14 . 12/27/2006
WTF SHUSHU? do you still have those 3 chaps somewhere that you could send to me ? -hint hint- _ lol (by the way in case you didn't know, this is Hiro from the RP)
Parched Throat chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
hey, that was mean.

haha. anyway, i loved reading your fic.

wonderfully written.
BandGeeK24 chapter 14 . 12/15/2006
aww! you make me cry! i printed it off and everything! i'm gonna take this to a sleep over...aw...cries...oh yea and what's your sequel called? sounds good! no wait sounds AWESOME! lol well ttyl byee _

~sora~
twent47blue chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
Hey there, my friend! This is a very good one, I saved the best review for last because I was completely glued from start to finish! _ Now, am gonna read the sequel.
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 14 . 11/18/2006
omigawdd, nu don't end this story, I just started reading it and omigawd, I was so caught up in continuing to read it that I coudnt pull mi eyes away long enough to review becasue I so badly wanted to know what happens. Even if reviews are going down, it doesn't mean people stopped reading, there are still the little people or maybe people are busy and will come back and review later! If I have to, I will go back and review every chapter! For your first story, this was pretty good, don't put it to waste you have the next 3 chapies typed. If you don't update it, PLEASE! I'm begging you, mail me the next 3 chapters, I really, REALLY! want to know what happens and I will reply back wih reviews. I love your writing syle and the fact that you write cliffies which I simply LOVE! And I think its so funny and kute~ when you have the mini convos before and after the chapter, so pwease, for mi - *puppy dog eyes* hehe, I'm looking forwarrd to it!
pleasedeletethisaccount19 chapter 6 . 11/18/2006