Reviews for Rave With Me
looptheloopy chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
NUUU! Please finish it! D:
VampirePrinssess chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
you will continue the story right cuz its hot

laters
Calm Envy chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Oh my god, I would love for you to continue this, though seeing the time that has passed, it seems doubtful it could happen... Never mind! I dearly departed and returned - anything's possible!

Did I already mention I love your characters? Uptight Malik is the newest addition to the set (and if I'm honest, the one I identify with the most...the poor boy...Bakura's such an asshole to him and I can't help but laugh). Oh, Bakura's so devious! I love him. I do.

On an off note...I cannot for the life of me imagine a Yuugiou character singing Hollywood Undead. I had to giggle - the mental image was funny.
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Psychoshipping...my OTP. My eyes are glittering with happiness, or something akin to it. This is the third time I've read this. The characters are just so, so... I love their easy banter. Bakura's bitchy moodiness that gives way all too easy. Marik's teasing. They belong together.

Oh, those silly ravers. I can see the neon.
silvermuffins chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
...wait what! It stops! NO! WHY!

*cries* More! Please?

I was enjoying that T.T
Mishieftress chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
I loved this new chapter, Bakura is such a cheating lil' bastard, way to go XDXDXD Poor Marik, having to put up with those two
Ryou's Kitty chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I loved that, it was really... hot Such a great pairing and the relationship between them was really good. I loved the repeat at the end. Well done :)

- Kitty x
Micuko chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
oh, it was good, sequel pls?
CurrentlyTyping chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
so...SEQUEL, PLEASE?

Just have to say that it was a really good one-shot - one of the best i've read so far in fact (but maybe it has something to do with the fact that it features my two favourite characters as its protagonists). I really how you kept them in character and the conversations that they had worked well to suit their personalities.

All in all, awesome work.
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
nd it all starts over again! love this ! keep it up! ja ne!
Sora Fx chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Beautiful Simply Beautiful!
Mittzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
cool story
Freak in the Shadows chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I like it, why the hell'd you stop! ...T-T *cries* 10/10 Because I LOVE Bakura like this!

More? ...