Reviews for Return To Me...
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Shoshanna,

I don't know if you can tell by my name, but charmed is my favourite programme. I only started watching Buffy recently and found it to be brilliant (as you probably agree).

Anyway, this is the first Buffy fan fiction I have ever read and I think it's brilliant. I can't believe just how much I have enjoyed reading it, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Keep on writing,

Paige Halliwell
Dana chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
that was so good, i can SO see that happening next season, great job
Jennifer Bland chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
I loved this story! It was well thought out, with coming up how to bring Buffy back. I didn't even think about that! This story was very well written, and kept my interests the entire time. Great story!
Spike's Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Very good story. I don't think I ever read a better one. I don't think I could of wrote it better. It was very romantic, thrilling, and a sad stoy all in one. I loved it.
Love's Bitch chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Joss needs to call you about that as a script. Season 6 premier anyone? Loved it. So sweet.
rosin chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Lovely! I can definitely see this happening in the premiere.
christie chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
one word: wow couldn't find a fault, not that I was looking for one but hey thats really cool
RoswellianDarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Sweeeeeet. Loved it
Firebug2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Oh my god, I love this story. So sad, yet happy at the same time. You captured the character's essences perfectly. Great job.
Definite Maybe chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
I can absolutely see Dawn and WIllow behaving this way in an effort to bring Buffy back. It's one of the more, realistic? ways of bringing her back.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
i like it! i think you should make a sequel, where angel finds out that buffy's alive, and how she and spike feel about each other.
Vivian chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Very nice!
MyVikingBoyfriend chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Absolutely beautiful, Shoshanna. Very true to the spirit of the show and yet takes it nicely where I'd love to see it go. Yummy!

One continuity comment: when Buffy came back, I found myself wondering if she was created nude and if Dawn and Willow brought along clothes for her. You did so well at describing what was happening visually with the smoke that it was as if I were "seeing" it, except that my mind's eye couldn't get that single detail so that I was distracted, waiting for it to be resolved. I can't imagine her being brought forth already dressed, and yet the interactions that follow would seem to indicate that Buffy isn't worrying about whether she is standing naked in the woods at dawn.

Love, love, love this, especially the scene with Spike at the grave and when he and Buffy talk.
thecreatorofworlds chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I rilly hope that happens! I mean, how are they gonna bring her back anyway? I heard that the UPN bought the whole cast, raised their salaries a lot, and bought them all brand new cars :) GR8 STORY! I APLAUD!
dreamergirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
I LOVED IT! It's sooooo sweet! WOW!This is a kick ass story! Keep up the awsome work!