Reviews for The Road They Were Destined to Take
cresswellshipper17 chapter 8 . 3/24
This should have happened in canon
cresswellshipper17 chapter 7 . 3/24
Aw, it's ok, Zuko...you will be with someone soon...btw, love that Zuko admits he would be a very protective father of his daughter someday
cresswellshipper17 chapter 5 . 3/24
I like Iroh preferring to meet his executioner than to go with Azula..lol
cresswellshipper17 chapter 4 . 3/24
Sokka and Zuko are definitely brother-in-law material...lol..love how Zutara go from being harsh to mild to each other in the next few minutes..lol
cresswellshipper17 chapter 3 . 3/24
Yeah, Zuko, why don't you? Lol...by the way, I love your vivid writing style
cresswellshipper17 chapter 1 . 3/24
Interesting...I'm hooked..looking forward to reading more..Thank you!
kushka chapter 22 . 3/14/2016
Great story
Buckminster Rules 777 chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
Please do a sequel. I love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/4/2015
Great story. Their internal thought struggles were a little too drawn out for me at times and a bit repetitive but still a great story
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's so real...I love the emotion and drama. You've crafted the characters beautifully. I can't wait for more!
jasminedazz chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
totally amazing, words honestly cant explain how i feel its a truly amazing imagination fire power you have there! keep writing :3
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Excellent story! Where is the second part? Keep going with it! Very good and well written.
fereya chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
hi. i looking for your other zutara story entitled the walls between them. did you delete it?
Ruby of Raven chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
Loved it! It was funny and all around great!
ZoeCullen71421 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Your an amazing writer I loved this story especially zutara and how their love grew like it would if they ended up together in the show
makes me envious of the love written in so many stories I read, wish I could write my own love story, but I settle for losing myself in reading stories of my favourite couplings and shows and books.
Keep writing hopefully there can be a sequel to this *hopeful grin* :)