Reviews for The Road They Were Destined to Take
Tiir Rumibul 777 chapter 22 . 7/3
Please do a sequel. I love this story!
Great story. Their internal thought struggles were a little too drawn out for me at times and a bit repetitive but still a great story
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's so real...I love the emotion and drama. You've crafted the characters beautifully. I can't wait for more!
jasminedazz chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
totally amazing, words honestly cant explain how i feel its a truly amazing imagination fire power you have there! keep writing :3
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Excellent story! Where is the second part? Keep going with it! Very good and well written.
fereya chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
hi. i looking for your other zutara story entitled the walls between them. did you delete it?
Ruby of Raven chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
Loved it! It was funny and all around great!
ZoeCullen71421 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Your an amazing writer I loved this story especially zutara and how their love grew like it would if they ended up together in the show
makes me envious of the love written in so many stories I read, wish I could write my own love story, but I settle for losing myself in reading stories of my favourite couplings and shows and books.
Keep writing hopefully there can be a sequel to this *hopeful grin* :)
iluvjessemac chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
AWWW I LOVED IT :3 I HOPE YOU DID WRITE THE REST!
engineergirl86 chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
This was really a great story. I have been reading this rather than studying for finals... oops. But it was so worht it!
engineergirl86 chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
this chap was one of the best!
engineergirl86 chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
You did great.
engineergirl86 chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Epic!
engineergirl86 chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
very good! The zutara ship had set sail. Also I want to add that they are very in character throughout your story. I dont think Katara cried more than she would have if this happened in the series. You did a great job.
engineergirl86 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
YAY Zutara soon! I cant wait!