Reviews for Old Habits Die Hard
Bridgette Potter chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
-sniff-sniff- that was so beautiful! Too beautiful for words.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
Ah yes! I loved it! That made me very happy. That was a great chapter.

Newsiefreak172 chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Wow. That actually made me cry. Great. :) Perfect chapter. I loved it.

Newsiefreak172 chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Really interesting. I would've never thought of it. :)

Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh. I like it :).

Kilikina1 chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
I loved it! A perfect ending...Can't wai tto see what you have in store for us next. Good luck with your move...don't leave us for too long, please!
katetastic chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
I love the ending! I hope moving goes well for you!
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
This story was great and absolurely loved the last chapter : )
TheLifeILive chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
That was great! Very cute. Both names fr the puppy were great, but I think I like Hopt Lips better. Thanks for another great story!
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
Good story, good ending. Thank you for finishing it before your move. Good luck with the move, too. We moved at the end of May and I got one huge writer's block, besides starting back to college at age 53 after the move. The story I was in the middle of hasn't had one more chapter added to it since then!

smithcrafter
funwriter777 chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
What a great ending to a great story. That is so typical of Hawkeye, saying he isn't a pets person and then buying his new puppy loads of toys, food and treats. I felt sorry for that poor little girl though.
Tena chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
This was a very sweet story. Write another one, please. They always hold my interest. Good luck w/your move. I love H/M!
Paulina'sHM chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
I really liked this story. Did you read the Last of the Mohicans? It was a beautiful touch to a sweet story.

Paulina :-)
Christine Ruud chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
Stupendous job, as always. It's so odd to hear Margaret being called "Miss Houlihan".
katetastic chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
VEry good chapter! the advice was very true! I love this story, it is one of my favorites by you! I am sad to se it come to a close!