Reviews for Mugen's Secret
witchfingers chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Oh I'm not going to wait to go home to review, hehe.

There IS going to be another part, right...? Man, this is SO GOOD! I love it, you did get them IC. I'd just adore to see what'd happen if they found out that they have a picture of eachother stuffed into their clothing!

BTW... the detail of the 'wanted' poster was so funny XD
Tigersdeadflowers chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
this is story i great so far but u should make the story longer since u could make it a whole fikin novel, u should cinsider this beacuse not many writers have a grreat begining like thi one that keeps me wanting to read more and more.
Kuon chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
0 I like the story and hope you update soon
parapeiji chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Lovely chappie! Can't wait for the next one! PLease let them meet! That wud make my day!
AuntieLulu chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
Yay! Another great chapter...I'm putting this story on my favorite's list!
BishiHarem chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
Lee Teresa chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
I loved the first part of this chapter, but the second half seemed a little forced. I want to read the meeting! Update soon!
pinga chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
woohoo, im glad you continued writing this fic. keep up the great work )
SakuraNekoChick chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
yet another wonderful chapter from one of my fav authors! Keep up the great work , i know you'll come up with a great ending :)
kyougu-neko chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Great story. I can't wait to read the fated meeting. I think those two were just made for each other. Gawd i love FuuGen
amwong88 chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Great chp - short but emotional. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all pans out, especially cuz it seems as though you're particularly good at grasping mugen's emotions.

please update soon! :)
AuntieLulu chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I loved this one so yeah, you should definetely write one from Fuu's point of view!
Anonymous Being chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I loved it! You MUST make a sequel where they actually meet up or something XD.
JessiFaye chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh that was a good one shot. I don't know what your talking about when you say this oneshot was crapy. It is defenetly a cute thought and I;m glad you got it out of your head and on to paper. And Yes I do think you shold do a Fuu's point of view.

Don't disapoint me, I'm looking forward to the next one shot:D
parapeiji chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Okay, number one, it's not crappy, IT'S AMAZING, and number two, it's better than anything I could do! You only wrote this in one day? Wow! Please write another chappie in Fuu's point of view! I've already started planning Fuugen fic! Take care!)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »