Reviews for Predictability
Amei chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Well minus the spelling mistakes, and a few little off bits... this was actually pretty amusing :D
AnimeStupidFreak chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aw... How cute.. :D

*Tmubs* Keep up the good work. xD
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Vicodin prescription: $200

Bitchin' Flame Cane: $30

Taking your friend's cane, having him fall on you and seeng your co workers' faces when they walk in: Priceless XD
anon chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Agreed, you need a beta. But, um. "an create story"? haha. Love when reviewers screw up their own grammar while nitpicking about an author's.

It's not great overall, but you'll improve with practice. The general idea was fun. I'm going to go see if you've written more. Beyond what's been pointed out: evil witch and such - not very 'House' - I think he'd be a bit more creative than that; try to come up with something more subtle. The breaking and entering bit was good, though. "I didn't break anything, I just entered." - perfect.
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Chase in general is priceless.

You need a beta, dear.

Passable, nonetheless.
accountdeleted4 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
The spell checker is your friend. You need to fix the following words:

cheaked, Suprisingly, untill, acceptions

ballance, everytime, turnned, Camron

paitent, beleive, ploped, otherhand

Many are spelled incorrectly repeatedly. I can forgive poor grammar, but not spelling checking is simply lazy. I actually liked the idea for this fic. A little more effort on your part would make for an create story.
deactivated-yami2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
AWESOME! I love this! Somehow, you managed to keep them in character! It's great!
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
hehe, that was so cute.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Okay, here is some reccommendations. Look over your spelling. It isn't bad but there are words that are mispelled. It is easy to over look these mispellings because you have all the right letters, they are just out of order. Next check capitalization of words. I counted at least twice that you had Greg in undercase.

Other than that I liked the story. Good job. I liked the image of House kissing Wilson's hand. Very cool! :
Mikey Parkas chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
cute. i really like fics where house and jimmy and up together. not enough people do them. nice job.