Reviews for Playmates
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
lol HOT! XD And adorable at the same time. _
Aube De Morraili chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Just perfect... I can't believe it, but this fanfiction is just a perfection... Beautiful work !
FreakShowCentral chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
How the hell I missed this story, I'll never know, but I'm sure as hell glad that I saw it on your profile! This really is a great oneshot. It was very passionate, sensual and sweet, a combination that's quite hard to find here on FanFiction for romantic stories, let alone Koga/Inuyasha lemons. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that bit of narrative around the beginning about Koga not planning to rape Inuyasha and several other mentions throughout of him not wanting to force Inuyasha into anything he didn't want to do, but rather gently coax him into making love with him. This was a very nice change-up from nearly all the other KxI pairing stories I've read here, as they both actually wanted to do this with each other and were very conscientious/mindful of the other's pleasure and enjoyment during the entire act. All in all, this was an exceptionally good story and I'm very glad I was able to find it here. Keep up the good work! ;)
Youkai Taijiya chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was actually cute, in a strange, erotic way. . Ignore me and my dirty, dirty mind. But this is one of my favorite Kouga - Inuyasha fictions. Wish it could be continued in some way 8c
Starshima chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
WWWOOOOOOOWWW :) INUYASHA&KOGA 4EVER! SUCH A GREAT STORY, THEY MAKE GREAT ."PLAYMATES" WOOOOOW IF ONLY THERE COULD BE A SEQUEL. AHHHHHH BUT I LOVED IT! _
wolf2012 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
love it. make a another story please.
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I really liked your story. You should totally do a top Inuyasha and bottom Kouga version of this story. I would totally and completely and thoroughly enjoy it :)
roni1134utau chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved it! So hot sweet and cute! Keep posting ;)
Sinful Princess chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Pfft! XD Just wow. 3
fanoftheworld chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hot!
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
WHOA. LOVED this. Why have I not thought about reading Inu/Kouga before? This was beautiful! I think you managed to write them both perfectly. :)
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
SEQUEL ! unless there is already one ... then im off to find it !