Reviews for Cat and Mouse
littlebixuit chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Dude! You HAVE to continue, please!
iHamster chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
so you watch USA too? I love Psych, NCIS, and House!
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
O, mystery! Love it! You really are doing a good job on keeping the characters in character. Well done. Please update soon and do keep up the wonderful work! Ja Ne!

Your highly amused reviewer,

Takashi*
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Very interesting fic so far. I'm interested in reading more!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Very well done

Kira
Grim Lupine chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
This is quite good, really, but your spelling, grammar and word choice errors are rather distracting. Sometimes I have to decipher what you mean. I would recommend getting someone to beta this, just for the spelling. Everything else is fine.

I could do it if you don't find anyone else.
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Okay - I don't want to sound mean but, this fic needs a lot of work. There are a lot of spelling errors and little grammer mistakes, and that makes this painful to read.

However, I like the concept and think it's a good story other wise. True, there's no reason for Wilson and House to be in Santa Barbra, but since you moved all of Princton Plainsboro Training Hospital there, I guess that makes it a little better...

Yeah... If you're in need of a Beta, I would be more then happy to help, and I really do hope you get a new chapter up soon. I'd like to see how this turns out. :)

-Ookami
I'm The Night Writer chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
pretty good so far...LOVE the psych/house crossover! write more soon!
Fyrerayne chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Hm... It's good like I've said but the end of the last chapter there it was kind of rushed. And whoever said you need to use spell check was right. And really I wouldn't think that House would be one to hire a 'psychic' that would be more like Wilson. But I do love the overall plot just spell check for christ sake!
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hilarious! Really good seriously! I love it so far... But uh you do know that they are on like different sides of the country right? House is in New Jersey and Psych is in like California. Now to read the rest.
deschanel7013 chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
You need spell check.
BoredorBoard chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
I'm sorry in advance if I mess up Shawn's character... doing his fake psychic thing is kind of difficult.

And for all House/Wilson fans, I might add a chapter about their relationship if i can fit it in
Edamame Fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
This was really good. Love the Psych/House crossover. 3 cheers for House/Wilson.