Reviews for A Slate Not So Clean
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Gorgeous little short. You write Wesley incredibly and endearingly well. And I think Faith's presence in this story was pretty astonishing as well, given that she was a coma... you could still really feel her throughout this story, all the bitterness and pain and life. Amazing.
Tariq chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Excellent fic. I specially loved the following lines...

“If I wanted her dead, she already would be, and we wouldn’t be standing here playing twenty questions.”

“I did what I must,”

“The trick is not to forget what she was like when you first met her.”
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
The sheer randomness of "his Ancient Languages professor from the Watcher’s Academy" delighted me. I like the idea that these two would have a conversation over Faith while she was in her coma. Excellent story. You really nailed Wesley. Plus, it's great to see you writing again. More please, of just about anything.
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I really liked this. It was a very good scene involving both Wesley and Angel.
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
That was a wonderful, thought provoking scene. It fits into canon seamlessly. Both Wesley and Angel were in voice and their dialogue was in character. It nicely foreshadows the friendship that was forged in Los Angeles. Nice job with this one, as usual.
Legen chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
is that it, is there gonna be no more...:( if it is what is here is awesome, i love the way ou write the words you are able to use... and so efficently...aah. keep on keepin on