Reviews for Miracles Happen
Hime1234 chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Soooooooooo touching. You are soooooo good at writeing stories
finaldragon13 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
"It soon came time for Casey to receive chemo therapy treatment"

umm why is CASEY geting chemo?
i'm the girl you can't shut up chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
Okay, just had to tell you that your stories are fantastically amazing! I read one and had to read all of them tonight (though homework was the plan, lol). You're an amazing writer. I love all of the stories. This one made me close to tears though, lol. My favorite line out of this was "". That was great!

Keep on writing!

~*i'm the girl you can't shut up*~
princetongirl chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
loved it update soon
SiCk.TiReD.dOnE chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
wow... that literally almost had me in tears! But i gotta say i love how you put god in it...thats what made it really good!
x3myheartbeat chapter 9 . 5/26/2007
"I guess it's our turn, huh, Liz?" An older Edwin said as he put his arm around Lizzie.

She just smiled as Nora and George looked at eachother in dread.

"Here we go again," Marti stated sheepishly as she rolled her eyes.

hahah i love that... D
girl in disguise chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
that was so sweet and i loved how u ended it! great jod
Anguisette chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Please don't try to write medically-based fanfics if you don't understand the medicine. You *can't* have an allergic reaction to an IV-you *might* have an allergic reaction to what was in the IV, but that's it. If she'd started to have an allergic reaction, the doctors would have noticed it immediately. Being brain dead isn't a reversible condition, if Casey was that near death she wouldn't be okay a month later, Lizzie would certainly not be all that healthy in that short a time span, you *cannot* get hit by a bloody car and be fine, and Derek was terribly out of character.
the littlest weasley chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
omg, this story is so good! i love it.

you had me worried when casey was in a coma, but i'm glad she's alright!

you should totally write a sequel to this!
FadingHeartz chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
"George and Nora were preparing for bed, at the same time discussing Lizzie and his condition."

When did Lizzie turn into a Him? lol
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
I absolutly loved your story. It was sad, but I loved Casey and Derek getting married at the end, it was so sweet.
Account Not Used chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Hey,

I really loved this story. I loved all of it so i can't really say a particular part i liked. And just to prove it did, i was on the verge of crying by the time they were taking her of life support.

Guess that what shows its a good stor. When you get reactions like that.

Oh well hope you write more,

Bryan
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
oh man that story was amazing! you made me cry... you did a really great job, i loved it!

Kristi
Lavalampgirl chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
That was such a good story! (About Lizzie and Casey's bone marrow transplant and Casey going into a coma)! Keep up the great writing! :)
Bumblez 24 chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Very few stories actually make me cry, but this one did make me tear up. Good job, and good luck on any other future pieces.

PS: Loved the Edwin/Lizzie pieces too.