Reviews for Worth the Pain
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 5/17
Sweet...:)
To Carve Love on Her Arms chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love this.

I was listening to over you when I was reading this, and it sort of fit.
Laura chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Very nice, angsty piece. You did a very good job with Brennan's emotions. I thought the breakdown was very well done and very in character. I don't think she would have given into love that easily but she is full of surprises so who knows! Thanks for a good oneshot!
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
OK, so, i still think she shoulda slapped him one. But that being said.. if he wanted to kiss me, i wouldn't be saying no. I liked it, just really wanted to smack Booth.

Hey, consider it good writing. LOL,

I did like it though.
elliot02uk chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I know I'm supposed to find something to criticise but I can't find a thing. I loved this piece and look forward to reading others. Jean B
FireInTheStars chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
aww! cute, i loved it!
Dr Sophie Carter chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
o i really liked that! at first i was like what the hell why did he leave her the idiot and i was proper nearly gonna cry (didnt help that id just finished watching a very emotional greys anatomy) and then i kinda wanted to reach through the computer screen and slap booth on behalf of brennan... but then i kinda just went gooey cos booth was so sweet! lol so yeah a VERY good fic! ttfn sophi
clois4ever chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
yeah i
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
DEFINITELY...'WORTH THE PAIN'! WOW! Yeah, COOL! Glad that it had been 'bugging you' enough to post it!...'Cause I REALLY liked IT! NICE JOB!
Krys33 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh, I really liked this! :) It seemed very true to character.

Actually, I read this part:

“I realized when something good happens to me, there’s one person I want to tell. When I’m lonely, there’s one person I want with me. When I go on vacation, there’s one person I want with me. When I’m in pain or upset, there’s one person I want to comfort me. When I have to get out of my house, there’s one person I want to see…you.”

And then had to check your profile to see if you watched Gilmore Girls, because that was so very 'Luke Can See Her Face'. :)

So, yes. Wonderful job. Angst/fluff is the best genre out there.

-Krystal
localizy chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Hi, I don't often review, not from laziness, but from the fact that I don't often find things that I like enough to write Good Job to.

This story was very well-written and I really enjoyed the dialouge at the end, it is what led me to review in the first place. Conversations like that actually happen and it made this story even more believable. So good job.
Jessabelle87 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
thought it was great, too bad it was a one off. would have liked to have kept reading. oh well, great job.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Exquisite.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Wow at first it was soo sad I was practicaly crying then it got happy:) muwahahaha!
omg chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very nice. Particularly like this line: "The white hot liquid soul that fell across her face when no one was looking."

Thanks for writing.