Reviews for Hunters:Possession
darksupernatural chapter 14 . 11/30/2007
Hey! I've read a few of your fics in the past few days while I'm suffering from writer's block on my own and I like your stuff. While I don't personally go for wincest i feel that writing is one of those things where it's to each their own and the world is limitless. Your characters and imagery are very good( even in the wincest ones, yes I've read a few of them too) and I gotta say I like Jack a lot. I have a fire starter in my series too.(part of my personality(fire fetish with candles) since I based her character on myself).Anyway I'm glad the guys have someone like Jack. She keeps them on their toes. Will try to catch the rest of your fics soon. Would like to talk to you about the whole fire starter thing. I want to progress My girl's ability with a physical display and would like your input.

Talk to you soon. Love your pen name by the way.

Kris.
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 14 . 11/23/2006
Once again I loved it. You're going to get me in loads of trouble though because everytime I'm left alone for two seconds I'm sneaking back to my computer to read more... And I'm far from stealthy, I'm a total clutz. I just can't say enough good things about it... the story not my clutzyness. HAppy Thanksgiving
Mander08 chapter 14 . 9/26/2006
... WOHOO! I've read it the last chapter of this story. ::smiles triumphantly::

And YAY they are back on speaking terms... and it's good to have Deano talking again. ::nods:: Yeppers it is. OK now I'm off to go read your other stories. GOOD JOB ::Two thumbs up::
mollieclarke chapter 12 . 9/19/2006
great story

hope you do another story soon
hms66 chapter 14 . 9/17/2006
that was really good! i cant wait for the next one!
EmSyd chapter 14 . 9/12/2006
Awesome ending.
angel679 chapter 14 . 9/11/2006
Man I bet he wont real happy to know that Sam and Jack were following him. He just couldnt let it go he had to go to the funeral to torture himself. Loved Sam giving him hell about the smoking and then Dean and Jack turning the radio up so they couldnt hear him. There are still some very big issues with those two and everyone always thought Sam had the big issues.

Not so. Cant wait for the next story.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 14 . 9/11/2006
YAY! Time to start BMR! Woot woot. lol good ending. Protective Dean is just so cute heh. Can't wait for the next story!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 13 . 9/11/2006
aw how cute lol. So glad he finally talked I was about to kick his fictional ass myself. Can't wait for more!
EmSyd chapter 13 . 9/11/2006
Awesome/amazing/wicked.
Mander08 chapter 13 . 9/10/2006
As long as Dean can get his M&Ms he'll be good. _

Awesome story so far blaze.

Alec: ::Two thumbs up:: AWesome... we'll read your other story ...eventually...

when we have more time. Update when you update... not garrenting, i cant spell for crap, but yeah im not garrenting that it'll be read when you update, but i'll get to it. ::smiles:: Til next time.

Alec: ::Waves:: G'night.
Mander08 chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
He's back... ::hands him peanut M&Ms::

Alec: No really she has them next to her...

On to the next chapter... keep up the good work blaze.
Mander08 chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
WOHOO You got your DVDs... ::Two thumbs up:: Have you watched the bloopers yet?

Alec: She watched them three times... in a row.

_... I'm finally getting around to reading your updates... I've been busy. Stupid school... anywhos on to the next chapter.
angel679 chapter 13 . 9/10/2006
Dean not talking would seriously have freaked me out. Yes I know thats what he did when he was little but a grown Dean and a pissed off one being silent is scary as hell. Loved this chapter cant wait to see where you go from here. Dean is nowhere near to accepting this and Jack is just as screwed up but Im begining to think they all need to get matching devils trap tatoo.
EmSyd chapter 12 . 9/10/2006