Reviews for Out of the Shadows 2
Omg chapter 12 . 2/20
Continue plz just continue now now now I love this story why did u stop plz continue
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Blue-Eyed Shining Dragon chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This story has been pretty good so far. I hope that you pick up on it soon, and you decide to write Out of the Shadows 3. I can't wait until the next chapter, why did you decide to cancel your story for now?
Tamer 0f Light chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
awesome! i love it! keep up the good work!
Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
Ok. Mr. we waiting as long you continue delight us with your work.

continue as soon as possible.
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
Well that was certainly a big surprise! Cant wait for teh next chappie! _
Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 11 . 7/17/2007
how much we have to wait for chapter 12 of out of shadow least give us a soon.
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
Well, it looks like Tree-star has more courage then we thought...but why Donovan...WHY?
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 10 . 5/24/2007
Well I wasn't expecting that! Nice chapter!

Keep'em coming!
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
So this is part one? I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Hi...just in case you're wonder who this REALLY is here's the supersonicboom182.
KingdomKey23 chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Oh, no! Looks like trouble for Stone and his kids! Please continue, DH!
Thunderblade chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
So an old face emerges onto the scene. Cool. And Turok sounds like he may have it in for himself. nice action and well written!
KingdomKey23 chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Stone! WTF! He's alive! Well, this is very interesting. I don't know what's going to happen with these new characters from a new world and how they are involved, but I hope to see more soon.
Sora W.T.K chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Good chapter. Looks like Stone is back!
Thunderblade chapter 7 . 2/16/2007
Nice couple of chapters! Sorry it's taken me so long to review them. So, the plot's thickening. Schemes to revive Rex's inner demon and Fire still has a grip on Littlefoot! Not going too well for the good guys! Understand the story's on hold for now...that's ok. Get back on it as soon as you can!