Reviews for Breathless
remusdora chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
its very cute loved it. I love to read fluff, and happy stories of tonks and remus actually I love to read their stories very much.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I never considering claustrophobia for Tonks before. Or anything, really, seeing as how I tripped into the fandom myself only recently.

That said, this was a pretty cute read.
Livia F chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Hahaham, he was all Tonks needed to calm down. :)
Amorina Deanna chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
this made me smile. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Loved it! Good job! I've never imagined Tonks being scared of small places...but it was good! :D
shooting-stetsons chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
hehehehehehehehehehehe, that was way too cute
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Cute:)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hahaha. I love fics in which Sirius Black is a colossal prat. Makes it all the more entertaining. :D
rylolynn chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I love how this one begins! (in the midst of Sirius's prank with Tonks yelling at him) Start to finish wonderful. *blushes* he yum sheets and just remus nothing else (save a very lucky tonks!)
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I'm not sure how I missed this one, but I just found it in my hunt for R/T fics to help me procrastinate my thesis, and it's lovely. And surprisingly sexy for a fic about claustrophobia and hyperventilation! :) Remus is great, going from his secret admiration of her as she stalks around to being concerned and protective. And the imagery when he wakes up and sees her as an angel of the elements is so vivid and just beautiful.
Periwinkle4444 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
haha, really funny. i loved it, this was great!
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I really liked this too! Must have been an interesting dream, sounds pretty cool. I love Remus and Tonks, especially the way you write them ]
purebristles chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh dear, Tonks with claustrophobia and hyperventilation is not a good mix.
No Sweeter Song chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
E heehee...Remus can give me mouth-to-mouth anytime he'd like!

That was so CUTE. And awfully fluffy, and you completely nailed a pissed-off Tonks. Great work!
krumfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Ah, this story was just great. Nice