Reviews for Environment of a Soldier
Victoria chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
I just read this whole story, and as soon as I got to the last chapter I realized that it hasn't been updated in years!

I absolutely loved this fanfic though, and I've gotta know what happens. Don't leave me hanging here!

Still, it's a great story, and I hope that one day you continue it. I'll be happily waiting to see if a new chapter ever comes out. You're a great writer!
Invader jrek chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
You do realize you haven't updated this story for 5 YEARS!
Invader jrek chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Can we give her a personality soon. PLEASE!
Evil Maniac of DOOM chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
Pure AWSOMENESS! You are a really great writer. I hope you make some more chapters for this and "Not A Hero".

PURE AWSOMENESS!
jellymaster chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow, this is really funny and interesting so far! And the style you have this fanfic written in really makes it feel like you're sitting down and watching an episode. It's quite original so far, too. I just loved the scene of Zim and the Tallests' conversation! My most favorite line between them was this one:

Red: "It's all right soldier. Just take long distance matter transporter and come as you are."

Zim: "Wouldn't that be...um, painful?"

Purple: "Oh, yes. Quite."

That scene just really won me over! And it sounded exactly something the Tallest would say. WIht them being so selfish and ruthless, and all. And Zim and Dib's 'arguement' was just hilarious and so Zim-like!

I'm loving this story and I'm going to reviewing again soon! And you definitely deserve a cookie for such awesome awsome writing skills thus far! -hands you a giant cookie for being SO amazing-

Sincerely, Tallest Purple's (still)Rabidly Insane Fangirl!
tisvana18 chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Great story continue it!
Horrible Fanfic Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow, this such an awesome story!

Please write more!
sodapop765 chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FIC. YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT.
alan is stupid chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
Just read this all in one sitting- I'm impressed! Cute idea- I'm also fiddling with the idea of Zim as a father figure in my own fics, of course it's to Dib, not an adorable Irken smeet... p Lovely fic, update soon! favs&alerts

-Audrey
SwanofMischief chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
WE
SwanofMischief chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Woah... Getting good! This chapter was funny! I like it, keep up the good work
SwanofMischief chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
*sighs* Ah yes, another mistake about the name of the Resisty leader. Actually, It's Captain Largnar. Not Lard nar or Lord Nar as many people might think. I actually pressed my ear against the speaker of my tv on full blast volume while listening to the commentary on the IZ DVD, and Jhonen said, clear as day, "Captain Largnar"
The Exiled One chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
This is a cute story! Vax is really adorable! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
Wow, you did such a great job with Vax and I love how Dib was sympathetic when he found out about Zim being a defect. Also how he was willing to help Vax and all that good stuff. Dibs my favorite character so I love it when writers show his good side. The ideas in this fic are close to the ones in Not A Hero, but that’s okay because I agree with your logic for PAKs, defects and how Dib and Zims relationship should be. I can't wait for the next chapter in this and in Not A Hero.
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
YAY!

*begins dancing happily around room*

JoyJoy-HappyHappy-JoyJoy!