Reviews for Gaseous Nebula
Deedaladee chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love this story,so funny, over and over and over again. It always takes a few moments to get the smile off my face and wipe the tears from my eyes when I read this-Thank you.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This is hilarious! And I'm very glad Malcolm ended up the winner...and never ate the chili himself! I wish I could write humor...
T'eyla chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Lol loved it, especially the "real nut knocker" expression.

Thanks for sharing!

T'eyla
volley chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
LOL! This was great! Glad to see you're back.
lunaz chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face and my family was looking at me as if I was crazy. I can just picture those two actually doing this.
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
OMG! ROTFL. That was so flippin' hilarious! I almost fell out of the chair laughing. I can sympathize with Malcolm on this one though. My dad is potent when he's got chili or Taco Bell. Whoowee! Clear the house people. Aw man I just cracked one off myself. lol!
Kathy Rose chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
This story made me laugh so hard when I read it the first time before betaing it. It's so Trip and Malcolm. I can hear them saying these things. And Malcolm telling Trip not to try cheering him up by talking about weaponry was priceless. Good job, PJ!
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
LOL! Thanks, it was priceless *snicker*. I needed that, a grand laugh. Poor old Malcolm, but he came up trumps ROFL. Nothing like a bit of toilet humour to create a giggle.
Begoogled chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Hehe! Trip and Malcolm, you just gotta love those two! Very in-character. Too bad about the swearing, though. Looking forward to more stories!