Reviews for Demon's Heart
SelenaTheSiren chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Beautiful!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwww. Cute lil story. Nice job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Nicely done!

-D101
VivaVerde chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Insight into why he does stay, hm? Bravo.
Serenova chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
love this, it's just a fluffy little one-shot, but it's so nice, i just love it, makes me smile just reading it

wonderful job
miss-emotive chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Again, beautiful work; I like this one more than the other story that I just reviewed... maybe because it's so much sweeter and much more tender. I love the concept of Kurama's heart stopping because of his transformation, and how it's like a metaphor for a lot of things.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was very good, and interesting. It gives you a different view on how Kurama must have been feeling at the time. So, I really can't think of anything, but you still did a good job on this. :)
Arthuria chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Very nice and emotion filled, a nice oneshot
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Lovely one-shot.

You've captured the moment Kurama decided to continue life as a human with sensitivity and care. You also made it clear that it was a conscious decision, that he could have left at any time, but chose to stay for his human mother's sake.

I liked the moment where he focussed on eating his eggs despite his absorbtion in his problems. It showed he wanted to please his mom and keep doing human type things to put her at ease.

Great job!
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
You took something mentioned only in passing in the series, that it took ten years for Shuichi/Kurama to become completely demonic physically, and expanded it into a full one shot. You did a beautiful job. Have you considered doing something similar for other ideas within this or other series?
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
That was cute. I didn't understand it completely, but it was cute. Good job!
Gray-Eyed-Umbrella chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*Blink* But what if he went to the docter...?

Well, I'm overthinking this...

I loved it...and I hadnt heard of Yu Yu Hakusho until now! Very cool piece :D
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
i agree w/ sugaplumprincess. this is definitely a very nice change from the norm that many readers see here. it's also really great to read a fic based on something that many people can only imagine what really happened, lol. all in all, this was an excellent oneshot!
DoctorGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I really liked this little one-shot, it's a nice look at an event we only see mentioned in the series _