Reviews for Love knows its bounds
Kohai chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Awwwww this was so cute! I really enjoyed it!
S chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Sweet
Noitamina chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was so cute.
WolfboyJeff chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really enjoyed this. To me it was watching a dance routing. The motions were very fluid and I enjoyed that about your writing style.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Ah, I like how you give them harmony in every movement, from the younger shinigami's looks that catch both her beauty and then his frost..then to their moving about the supplies without any trouble. It all seemed so graceful.
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
/This combination makes no sense, and yet it exists in a partnership that not only works, but flourishes in harmony that is rarely matched./

How well written! A very good all-around oneshot! Awesome!

drinktea chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I like how you convey the ease of their relationship - the shared tunes, the way they move in sync. It's very real. You brought across their personalities as well, and added a dash of humour. I'd say you wrote a solid one shot, here. Congrats.

- Sakura
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Very good work. Loved it. )
VacantEyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
i actually like this...somethng more ovious will b heart rendering..thanks
yue no rei chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
ah nice one shot
moira2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I'm bad. I should have reviewed this little gem of a fic earlier, considering all the hundreds of times I've read and re-read it. It's such a lovely "slice of life" fic, a glimpse in the life of Hitsugaya and Matsumoto, and I love how it portrays the unspoken manifestations of their feelings for each other. So pretty!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow...really cute. Not nearly enough Hitsugaya/Matsumoto fics out there. I like how you subtlety introduced and described the complexity of their relationship. You had cute fluffy moments, but it wasn't over the top. Great job on the descriptions and this was a real fun read. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more H/M fics.
jo-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Aw...what a beautiful way of writing Hitsugaya and Matsumoto's relationship. they're such an underrated pairing, great job in fleshing them out.