Reviews for Haunted House on the Hill
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 9 . 6/16
I don't know about you, but I laughed my ass off while reading this, (maybe I am a little sadistic?) this was enjoyable for me to read, expecially the part where Naruto was scared to death...there was a point were I felt sorry for him. So I was glad that Sasuke took the prank down a little. I love the ending, to me it suggests that Naruto probably not have gotten over it quite yet. Yes, the spelling mistakes are forgivable.
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 8 . 5/25
No I face palmed
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 8 . 4/16
Me I slammed me head on the table
xeyuxe20 chapter 9 . 3/24
The last one was just hilarious XD i guess naruto never grew out of it .. Sasuke so cute too with being pervert over naruto :)
alzubaidyreem chapter 9 . 1/16
I read all the chapters it was really enjoyable my only complaint is that u didn't describe the sex and all the long petty conversations u should have just shorted the boring areas u know
jj chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
oh boy
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Sasuke's really big idiot but he loves Naruto and with that I can forgive him.
lightfromshadows chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
The poor dobe. That's way to scary, I mean seriously? That phone call? I would have screamed my lungs out and probably just jumped out of a window (not the ones upstairs of course, 'cause I don't wanna die). Naruto, you can do it! Don't give up!
jupimako chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
That was hilarious! I loved every second. Thank you.
soc60cor chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
awesome and funny story once again my friend
AzucenaXshadows chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
omg an other fav.
seriously you just to good.
thanks for writing this.
Ray chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Nope. This story was bullshit and DEFINITELY not ok. You're sick. This is not even close to being funny, especially for a sasunaru fanfic, if it can be even called that. It takes a whole another level of abuse that can risk death? Yeah, you need to get your sick priorities straight. Just because you have a fucked up humor, doesn't mean it's good to try and scare somebody to death. One of my cousins actually died because somebody thought it would be funny to scare her to death with her fear and weak heart. Now she didn't even get to graduate high school and that so called friend was locked up for good. Before you post this kind of sick ass story agin, you need to think about if it can possibly happen to someone you know!
AJ chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
I did not care for this. Sasuke was horrible. What he did cannot be forgiven. Jokes can go too far and I think this one did. But maybe that wouldn't have been so bad except Naruto was so dumb and lame in this fic. I don't think I've ever encountered a stupider Naruto, and that's saying a lot. He got tricked by EVERY prank Sasuke pulled, even the stupidly obvious ones, and never figured anything out for himself. He just got scared and ran and was manipulated by pretty much everyone in the fic, from his wannabe girlfriend (Sakura), to his actual friends for getting him into the house, to his boyfriend and his boyfriend's brother. It was sad to see Naruto get treated like this by the story. He doesn't have to be kickass awesome all the time, but did he have to get tricked and used so much? He didn't actually contribute anything to the story. He was just that character that constantly screams his/her head off but gets saved in the end because the hero needs someone to hook up with.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This has a very interesting plot. I cant wait to see where this goes.
FreakyFee94 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Oh my god, this is the best fic ever! I love it so much! :D:D:D:D Please continue with your works! You're fucking talented! *-*