Reviews for Water Stains
T_T This is so sad! Mikoto! Fuck Kishimoto Fuck yourself! T_T
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
love this
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
amazing. the little snapshots of her life worked well. and of course, the last scene was heartbreaking. really.

"She was sobbing, and she didn't realize it. Crack."

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Serephy chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
What an amazing work. You have just made me realize that Mikoto is one of my favorite characters in the Naruto series. Thank you so much!

KoneKo
kobalto chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
niver chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I love Mikoto, and this just made me go, "aww man." It was amazingly well-written, I felt so sorry for her near the end. You are truly spectacular.
yro chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Weird as it sounds, Mikoto is one of my favourite characters. I know very little about her, but everything I've read in here just makes me love her more. It's so well done. _x;
Dark Days chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This is no less than amazing. It was so touching throughout, I was actually sad that she died (which doesn't usually happen with characters I know nothing about.) The writing-style, the description, the dialogue, everything was damn-near perfect... I'm jealous, seriously. At the very least envious.

Itachi seems like a bad omen, doesn't he? I love the way you portrayed him. Keep writing, you have a gift.

Dark Days.
mercyonmeplease chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
omg i started crying...needless to say this was a very enjoyable fic though depressing but thats how it should be thanks for the great fic
anonymouscartilage chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
aw!
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I loved the style of this oneshot; it really kept me engrossed from beginning to end. These instances of Mikoto seemed to me as if it were a snapshot of each instance of her life...or at least that's what I saw it as.

You have no idea how happy I am to read Mikoto fanfiction, especially of the well-written kind. This has gone on to my favorites, and I hope you continue making more in the future. Awesome job.
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
.God.

Loved it. I love the characterization and everything about it. Mikoto is one of my top characters, and I love fics like these that give us an outlook on her.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
party.every.day chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
aw! so sad but it was good!
Kexita chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
o_o WOW. this was the first story about Mikoto i've ever seen. I just HAD to read it. And im glad I did. It was very intresting, and I enjoyed it. _ nicely done.
switchblade-boarder chapter 1 . 8/30/2006