Reviews for Replay
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 4/12
I'll come to the Dark Side for some cybercookies! I'm rereading your fic and I love it.
SadisticFrenzy0804 chapter 17 . 4/1
Wish there would be a sequel... Really loved reading this and was almost in tears while trying to keep my laughing inside as to not alert my parents that I may in fact be as crazy as Harry in this awesome fic...
Erin Compton chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
I am finding this chapter really funny and enjoyable to read. I hope it keeps its standard
ConfusedFanOfYou chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
Okay. Confused on one thing. You mentioned at the beginning of the book that Fred was gay and implied that George was not. But then Harry fucked George and now Fred kissed Harry. So... Confusion?
LorenzoStone4 chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
When will the sequel be here?
PiptheSnake chapter 17 . 1/16/2016
One thing, harry, ONE THING
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
OK
Avid chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
As, according to the top of this page, you haven't updated in 7 to 8 YEARS, I'm not getting a sequel, am I?
CreepyPastaLover12 chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
When is the sequel of this story going to be published?
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
gay Casanova
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
Love the story!
Persona chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
As to your question foor Delinka...
kamikaze translates to god (kami) wind (kaze.)
Though most know what the slang implies, a lot do not know the original meaning of kamikaze.

Great story by the way! Heres a prank: All of the Hogwarts boys wake up with facial masks they cant take off (maybe they even match their rival house's colors,) and the girls have either handlebar mustaches, dominatrix outfits, or buzz cuts.
PadfootFanatic chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
Omygosh, I laughed so hard reading this fic! The first few chaps had me in tears! And the ending! AHHHHHH! Job well done :)
SciFiLvr13 chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
Hilarious!
ict-welpje chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
loved reading this
wishing there was a sequal