Reviews for Why Go
Zavval chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Continue! I really like this!
Kat105 chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Very interesting! FInish It!
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Awesome, Mo'. Totally awesome. I think you showed me this when you were writing it or something because it seemed really familiar to me. great job. I loved it a lot.
Threnelia chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Don't mind the sn, itz real old...n e way...Ur fanfic rox! Catiez one of my fave HEARTBEAT peeps. IO SONO DIFFERENTE! VIVE LA REVOLUCION! lol :) imafreak! PHAT STORY, DUDE! u eva listen 2 liNkiN park? :)

THRENelia
Jospehine Rayne chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
I loved this story! Is there going to be more chapters? Does Caitie ever get out? Why does Val stop going to see her? Anyway, good job I can't wait to see more!
Strawberry Angel chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Excellent! Wonderful. Will you write a sequal? Please. I think it would be great if you like just left it like this but then no, cause I want to know if she ever leaves. So please? for me, continue. I love this. Awersome job
a18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
ooo i love it! it's really good. dark and depressing (good thing in my book lol) n-e-who everybody be on the look out for my story. i'm having bad writers block so it might be a while. God Bless!
heather chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
good start hope you get the rest up soon!
dLQ77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Yikes. Well, im hooked. VERY original! well written, too!
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
*sequels* COOL! Not only did I get a story dedicated to me, I got a EXTERMLY EXCELLENT story dedicated to me! *dances around excitedly* ANyway,that was exteremely good Mo', and I can't wait to see more stuff from you. I loved this peice...it was so...dark and depressing, but that little bit of light at the end-which of course, was then brutally snatched away with the last line. How incredably sad. *sighs* Anyway, like I was saying, that was an incrediable wonderfully story. Amazing. Just wow. I wanna write like that! :) Great job, again.