Reviews for The Dark Brotherhood: A Listener's Tale
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2018
He had a red headband, with tufts of hair sticking out - Khajeet don't have hair.

We all smiled at his typical male reaction. What do you MEAN 'typical male reaction'? You're not an SJW, are you? The only 'typical male reaction' any man would have would be the exact same as any sane (read: non man hating) woman. :(
said Gogron, obviously trying to change the subject. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever, either. There's no reason for Gogron to want a change of subject. No subject was broached that could possibly ever make anyone uncomfortable, let alone Gogron, or any other man for that matter.
Telaendril shook her head wearily, and Antoinetta and Ocheeva exchanged exasperated, yet amused looks. Now why would this happen? They would enjoy killing as much as him, and to would enjoy the look of fear on their victim's face. :/

said Antoinetta, but she didn't seem to happy to be helping me out. This is out of character for Antoinetta. Also, 'anyways' isn't a word.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2018
an ancient door with a mural painted upon it, There was never any 'painted' mural on that door. Go back and look again. It's quite obviously carved into it. Not 'painted' on. -_-'

it drawled out, in a raspy voice. I don't think you know what 'drawled' actually means. Look it up. It means saying something in a lazy way.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2018
The journey was shorter than it should have been; I was so invigorated that I hardly slept at all, and only when it was completely necessary-like when I was practically tripping over my feet. - XD I love this line. S/he's just so excited to get to kill again. And to be adopted by a family that also kills a lot!

Also, 'anyways' isn't a word. Anyway is, but anyways isn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
I doubt this murderer would feel angry at the potential victim when the urge to kill arose. It makes more sense to me that he'd just feel this intoxicating urge to kill and feel excitement as he's going after them, just like what I feel whenever I play Oblivion, wanting to stalk them until the NPC is alone and vulnerable. The brief disgust though makes sense.
Livvy chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
I've read this entire fic many times over. It is my favorite Oblivion fanfiction of all time. It's always been so special to me, it's so perfect. If you still check this account, which I doubt, please update. I just want to hear more about Adrienne.
Blu.Pnplz chapter 21 . 1/9/2018
Omg ssoooo good! Keep going please!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2016
Why haven't you updated yet :(
Katt Katt Katt chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Just read the first chapter, and I must say that I'm highly impressed. It's been quite some time since I've seen a writer properly portray mystery in their protagonist (though I suppose anti-hero would be more accurate).
I'm currently playing Skyrim (my first Elder Scrolls game), and as such am new to much of the lore and tradition of the world.

I'm very optimistic about the rest of the chapters.

Expect a full review then
Guest chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
FINISH IT DAMMIT
Kevin H1234 chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
Was the feast... Telaendril'so body?
Nameless chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
I've been reading this fanfic and it's great. But it came to an abrupt end here. I hope you're still working on it, or haven't forgotten it.
Nameless chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I must say, rather interesting point of view on the DB questline. Sadly, I didn't come across this fanfic until now. But this chapter is one of my favorites, the description of Lucien watching Adrienne kill made me giggle slightly. Again, I'm disappointed in myself for not seeing this fanfic sooner. Apologies.
eve chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Wow this was posted a long time ago, but I just wanted to say that I've just read up to this point while doing the DB questline properly for the first time, and I love it so far! This chapter described the struggle and emptiness I imagined for the PC after the purification wonderfully... and actually revealed the subtle in-game phrasing to allow for this exact unspoken love story: "emptiness has been filled by you", i thought it was an odd way to say the PC is the new Silencer. :)
Anyway thank you for writing, and just know people are still enjoying this in 2013!
My Swagg Level Its over 9000 chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Please Update, it doesn't take 6 years to write a chapter, It doesn't have to be perfect, anything is good
OnnaMusha chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
I totally love this story! I hope your're still updating :)