Reviews for The Dark Brotherhood: A Listener's Tale
Kevin H1234 chapter 18 . 2/17
Was the feast... Telaendril'so body?
Nameless chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
I've been reading this fanfic and it's great. But it came to an abrupt end here. I hope you're still working on it, or haven't forgotten it.
Nameless chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I must say, rather interesting point of view on the DB questline. Sadly, I didn't come across this fanfic until now. But this chapter is one of my favorites, the description of Lucien watching Adrienne kill made me giggle slightly. Again, I'm disappointed in myself for not seeing this fanfic sooner. Apologies.
eve chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Wow this was posted a long time ago, but I just wanted to say that I've just read up to this point while doing the DB questline properly for the first time, and I love it so far! This chapter described the struggle and emptiness I imagined for the PC after the purification wonderfully... and actually revealed the subtle in-game phrasing to allow for this exact unspoken love story: "emptiness has been filled by you", i thought it was an odd way to say the PC is the new Silencer. :)
Anyway thank you for writing, and just know people are still enjoying this in 2013!
My Swagg Level Its over 9000 chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Please Update, it doesn't take 6 years to write a chapter, It doesn't have to be perfect, anything is good
OnnaMusha chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
I totally love this story! I hope your're still updating :)
T.S. Hills chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
*taps foot impatiently*
You, missy or mister or other, need to get back to writing this. Now. It's way too well-written to be ignored, your talents far above many, and you have enraptured my attention with this wonderful story. The fool I was though to fall in love with a story dead for... five years?! *pouts*

Why do writers wish to break the hearts of their readers so? Come baaaaaaaaaack.
Sovngarde Awaits chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
DANG IT! I read up to the last updated chapter! but this story is far from amazing... words can't describe how great this story is.. you agree the next writer I have read... I just live this story so much... great job and please update soon! I very much love this story!
Sovngarde Awaits chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
aww... they should totally get together! I hope so... they ate just so cute! hehehehehe
Sovngarde Awaits chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
NOOOO!' all of them were so nice! I am about to cry! :( that was so sad! but it was a good chapter... great job! it was a great bit sad chapter
Sovngarde Awaits chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Ok I know I have not reviewed other chapters but here I am! anyways I just want you to know that this is my favorite story in all of fanfiction! you have great detail in each chapter! I'm sure that you would like to hear that you make my day the best day ever! I love the way you write each kill with great detail! I very much love this story! great job you are amazing!
Adoringfandied chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
All the best fanfics just stop, right when I just want to be more, I mean this had 21 chapters and was Bookworthy...
Sithdra-La chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
This story is the main reason why I always completed the Dark Brotherhood line first in the games. I know the chances are slim, but I really hope you update this soon!
MsTran chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS.-AND DAYUM I was seriously nearly clapping from the excitement of Antoinetta's death, but I almost cried when the two twins died. ]:
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
I love your story I have pretty much sat down and read the whole thing in one sitting I couldnt put it down

anyways I really like your characterization of all the characters and I cant wait for the next update