Reviews for Stuck With The Likes Of You
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
What's the point of this story! Everybody was stupid and it wasn't funny in my opinion.
behrendt54 chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
great story

loved the first one. can't wait for an update
xPaparazzixChickx chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Omgg! I can NOT believe it took me this long to review! I am SORRYY on so many levels. But I was REALLY busy what with school and everything and I barely got computer time and today was like, the first day in forever I could get on and I just remembered I had to read and review. Once again, SORRY! But WONDERFUL chapters and I love this story. It always manages to make me laugh. What with the whole "Trish is Canadian?" "If I die, Victoria'll protect you all" and whatnot. And so much more. You're a great writer and this story kicks ass. I swear, next time you update, I'll review as soon as I can. Haha. Update soon alright! And keep up the great work! Lovess it!
adamamy425 chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
I don't think I have laughed this hard at a story in a long time. The last two lines of this chapter was absolutely classic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Miss Pedigree chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Oh you finally updated, but it was worth the wait.

Love how everyone follows DX like lost puppies LoL.

Will Cena ever get Lita? And where is everyone?

Hope you're able to update soon.
Dame Brittany chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
So Awesom!
rkobabe1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
GREAT STORY! IT'S REALLY REALLY FUNNY PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! :o)
ash.cash.hemme chapter 1 . 9/1/2006

Ya the sequel

*thumbs up* great first chapter, poor Matt Striker, beaten up by DX *LoL*

update soon
xPaparazzixChickx chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Yay! You made the sequel! (hugs) I love it so far and update soon. I just loved the Orton/Cena part with Lita and Trish in the darkness and Jericho sleeping. I can so picture Shawn and Hunter claiming someone would want their flashlights. Pretty reasonable reason not to grab more flashlights, y'know. lmao. The only down side so far is EXtremly Crappy Wrestling's in it..ugh. lmao, but don't worry, I'm still an awesome reader and shall stick with this story because I loved the first one and I love this one so far. Hey, I'm loyal. lol So...update soon k?