Reviews for The Dawn of Serenity
000RainbowChick000 chapter 33 . 3/30
This is...

I have no words to fully express how amazing this story is, I LOVE IT
Nancy67 chapter 33 . 11/2/2015
This was a great story the only thing I didn't like was easily Mamoru was brained washed, being brained washed once before by Byrel I he would have fought it and remembered Usagi no matter how much dark energy she used on Mamoru. He's not as weak as everyone thinks he is.
Llavender chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
I'm simply amazed by your depiction of their encounter. Beautifully written!
FoxyNeko08 chapter 33 . 3/9/2015
Omg this has been by far the most amazingly annoying confusing yet most well writen Sailor Moon Fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I can't recall the last time I read such an amazing fanfiction that actually lead me to write a review you have my thank's for such a thrilling adventure please don't ever lose such a wonderful skill.
slightlyxjaded chapter 33 . 1/13/2015
Wow...I just finished your story. This was quite the epic! Not only because of its length, but in the original sense of the word.

What an amazing story! I was so intrigued and surprised by everything! Except the elders' identities (yay for catching on to your foreshadowing).

The three arcs idea was amazing! It's awe-inspiring that one quote from the manga led to so much research and creative ideas that you could come up with this story. Wow! Just wow!

Grrrr at the Endymion/Setsuna "thing"...thank you for acknowledging it as a possibility in the manga...as much as it irritates me lol. I understand why she made the choices she did, as selfish as they were, but they did all get a happy ending...

Speaking of happy endings...jeez they all needed that and a win real bad! Once Usagi came back, it was quite a relief to see that she was still strong enough to defeat everyone because that's what we want to believe, right?! That a pure heart filled with love can conquer anything-even evil? I know that's what I like to read and I'm glad you delivered.

Also, I see why you love Shing...he was quite adorable and brave!

Funniest moment: when Kunzite awkwardly held Chibi-Usa. Worst babysitter ever lol!

Anyways, I'm sorry that I couldn't write a more detailed review for your very detailed story. In short, this epic was nothing short of amazing. Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful piece!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
This was amazing and I enjoyed it!
Eternal Love Song chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
This was not fair to the Shitennou. I knew that they would likely die, but to have them brainwashed all over again! That... That's just mean. I'm very hurt by this. You could not have made this ending anymore sad if you tried. (But just in case, please don't try.)

So, I really understand why this arc was called Pandora. Really opened the box of ruin here, but i did not detect any hope at this bottom. Very well crafted plot and twist, i must say! It surprised me at first, to see the Death Phantom so quickly kicked out, but I suppose he'll be back just as the first time. I never expected to see Beryl again, and it is a surprise to learn this truth about the Black Moon Clan. It makes an enormous amount of sense, though.

I very much enjoyed the build up. You showed at lot of the relationships between everyone really well and I could very much see how close all the senshi (inner and outer) had become. I especially enjoyed the ship teases between Setsuna/Mamoru and Nephrite/Rei. The latter I never expected, but found very interesting, and the former I enjoyed seeing in the light of friendship.

Top not story thus far and I ope that you won't hurt my feeling quiet so much in the next arc.
Though I fear such a desire is futile to make.
Bin82501 chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Every time I read this I'm in awe. So brilliant.
Atiana Gray chapter 32 . 8/29/2013
I love, love, love your story. I love the characters and the whole idea and the storyline and I had tears in my eyes more than once. I especially love the twists of the timeline and how well everything is explained in the end. It's the missing piece of the cake after the last book and your version is definetely one of the maybe two best I've ever read.

(Looks like i've already reviewed the story... doesn't matter, I'll just review again :D)
Atiana Gray chapter 33 . 10/25/2012
Hey :) yesterday I finished ur story and I'd like to tell u that it was amazing :) sometimes I had some problems to follow ur time and place jumps, but I managed somehow ;) I would be glad if u wrote a dawn of serenity 2 :D
Maria Sophania chapter 33 . 9/22/2012
As I read through this story of a heart-wrenching journey to Crystal Tokyo, I found myself completely captivated and anxiously awaiting the end. Normally I don't care for original characters, but you blended yours in so nicely until I no longer even noticed. The tail you spun had me on the edge of my seat from the very first chapters and you dealt with each of the twists with finesse. Keep up the great works because you are a very fine writer.
luckyduck8801 chapter 33 . 9/18/2011
i love this story! all the twists and i love mina/kunz sex scene!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
I love the beginning but I got lost starting from chapter 12.. I think theres too much mysteries going on that confuses me a lot. I may need to read this when I have more time to spare so my brain can absorb it properly xD It sucks that I dont have much time since I have work but I will definitely continue reading this during weekend.
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Just wanted you to know that I love love this story! I always come back to read it at least twice a year and it's always as good as the first time. Excellent work. Sequel?
Pamela chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I don't understand! Didn't Usagi defeat the Death Fanthom in the manga?