Reviews for Twist of Fate
kathryjanway19 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome!
TrekGames23 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
I loved it and I could how their relationship could work, but I wonder how they others would have reacted, like Be'lana, Harry, Seven. How would their relationships with each other would have changed when Tom and Kathryn married? Well good job and keep up the good work -
sernity1806 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Oki. I totally just found this in this archive. I loved it.
milkywaymidnight chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I loved it! You should write more J/P fics and as for the title suggestion. What about, 'Would You Light My Candle'? I don't know, I think it fits.
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
This was amazing! I loved it.
Katherine9237 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Honestly, I never was too fond of J/P stories as I'm a J/Cer. ;)

However, your story is unique and really awesome.

Your 'what if' scenario seems to be an interesting way to let the episode end in a very different way.

I really like the story!
Raven Sage chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
Well, I realize that I'm a little over a year late... And the funny thing is that you might not ever read this review. But I would like you to know that this story is extreamly orginal. And well, I loved it.

It made a lot of sense, and conveyed tons of emotion. I really liked this story and if its not to late lol would you mind posting another chapter?

Despite the fact that now days 16 reviews is a lot for three chapters, I don't think it does this story justice.

Well that's all I wanted to say...

You've taken the characters and filled them up with life and emotion... more than usual.

Good job! You should be proud!

*seriously LOL*
Natta chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
That was beutiful! I'm not really a J/P-fan but who can honestly say they haven't thought about what could happen after the lizard babies?
Mija chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
Great story. This is the first of your Voyager fan fiction that I 've read. It's really good.
Katie chapter 3 . 9/17/2001
Oh my god, its brilliant! I frelling tingled for god's sakes! I'm keeping this url, I was never much of a J/Per but every now and then I read a really good one that makes it seem possible. Very very good fic!
Rei Ray chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
This story was a great story! I think was a great add on to epi "Twist of Fate". It was a excellent J/P story. Keep up the great work!
hotaru anne chapter 3 . 6/16/2001
i like it..._
ShadowSerpent chapter 3 . 6/13/2001
Ooooh, I like it. I like the way that you had everything turn out. I would have likes it better if you had a suqua, but no one can have everything that they want.
Sarsel chapter 3 . 6/12/2001
Thank you for finishing this story. You're right, the last chapter isn't as spectacular as the first two but it's still damn good and I love it. Love the confessions and very good Chakotay. You didn't succumb to the sappiness of actually naming the babies out, for which I'm very gratefull (allthough sad). Fabulous fabulous story (ps, this is Kristy, I emailed you feedback too from the Jupiter Station when this first came out)
Janey chapter 3 . 6/11/2001