Reviews for BATMAN: MUGGLE STUDIES
oracle-man chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
i really love it when he does that._
Rhamnousia chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This could be good (although it does get rather ridiculous seeing Harry Potter crossed over with every movie, book, TV show and comic there is), but the spelling and grammar really take away from enjoying the story. You fail to use basic punctuation (like periods), mangle quotes, continuously leave letters out of words, and don’t capitalize proper nouns (like Latin or even Batman—these things should be capitalized). The characters also seem OOC, but I guess that happens when you’re combining two completely different and unrelated works. Please get a beta or use the abundant spell/grammar check tools available. Oh, and as an aside, its “Wayne Manor” not “Wayne Mansion”.

This is not a flame. I am merely pointing out ways to improve your writing skills. My intention is not to insult, but to inform and express my opinion.

-R.
csyte chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
I would like to appoligize publicly for anything I said that was insulting to UnbelieverDrizzt. I AM SORRY!

I am sorry I got you upset about the comment about spell checkers. I personally copy and paste every chapter of every story that I read from fanfiction to Word and it goes APE over spelling errors, grammer checking and other stuff. I would hate to see what a story I write would look like.

Please forgive me?

I have put you on my Author alert list so I will know when you write anything else so I can dowload it to Word.

Thank you!
Silverjojo08 chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
Wow, this is a really great idea. I look forward to updates.

I don't beleive Snape's evil. That conversation with Dumbledore that he had was just too suspicious to me. And I'm kind of tired of Harry. He's really annoying in the later books. But none of that matters and I do think Batman's better. In my mind, House and Batman are right up there on the same level. That reminds me of that crossover I read a while ago...

Well, anyway, great story idea and such. I like the way it's going. Maybe get someone to proofread it for you? There are a few errors here and there. But no so many that it makes it unreadable or anything. Good job. I await your updates
oracle-man chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
beyond cool kiddo.
csyte chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
The story is good. But reading your comments, if people checked your spelling for you, get a spellchecker! offers a free one, follow the links on the main page.)
Skoellya Seyth chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
He he, Professor Batman. I like Ron's reaction. Very in-character. I think you could develop the story more, but it's good.
Dreambender chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Good idea making Batman a teacher at Hogwarts. Just one piece of advice: make it longer. This is way too short.
Kukuracha Jack chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
I like it!
Lisa Citron chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
I like this so far. It has potential! :D Keep up the good work!
Skoellya Seyth chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Heh. It would be kind of fun to dump Bruce in Hogwarts and expecting him to start teaching. I'm a Nightwing girl myself, so I'm bias to want some of the Bat-Family involved. But that's just me and I don't mind too much it looks good, and it's always the author's choice. Not bad so far, I'd like to see how Bats reacts to all the magic.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2