Reviews for Nightfall Wars
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This story was really well done. It did a wonderful job of slowly explaining vampires, and combining them well with the world of Megatokyo. While you could have chosen to make it a longer series (something I would not have minded a bit given its quality) I also like how you managed to tie up most of the loose ends by the end.
Comet chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
That was good story I really enjoyied it. You did a good job with the charcters and how they act. I think you did a great job. Keep up the great work.
Sunrider chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
nice work
SonRanma1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
That was a very well done story. Here I am not knowing much about the series, and reading this helped me put together some of those pieces. I loved it. I hope you can write other stories of your own that are even better. PS please read my story. Thanks Again for putting your story up.
Jacquelyn chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Dude. That is THE best fic I've read in along time! Keep it up!
Sailor Uranus chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I read about half of it and liked it. The only reason why I dident finish ie was cause it was a little to long for me to read at this time cause I have to do other stuff.
Angel of Lightning chapter 1 . 8/11/2001
Dear Author,

Your imagination and high tech tid-bits are exceptional. You spoke about the boomers and such with great intelligence. But I think you went a little far bringing a real vampire into the story. If they were vampire boomers as Sylie had been, then I would only have good things to say. Its just that, it's a futuristic and scientific place and time. When you try and combine BGC, Interview With the Vampire and A.I., it doesn't quite fit. The AI transfer into a boomer body was a bit far fetched, but it went along with the whole boomer story line. Just remember that futuristic and fantasy are two very different things.

Keep up the good work,