Reviews for The Last Full Measure
nk-number1actress chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
i realized i didn't review the first chapter...i'm sorry i'm really lazy...this is a great story and very well written i can't wait for the next chapter
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
It's so sad for luke. Losing his sister like that. At least he has lorelai. Hopefully it will be enough. I hope Liz has a will that states Luke to be gabriel's guardian. Then he can ask Lorelai to help him and they can get together. I know, long shot, but worth a try. chris is a loser. update soon, this one and when hearts collide. :)
love-r-of-Jam chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
this is sad because obviously Liz and tj died, and Luke is understandly upset, but nice and good too.

Lorelai can save Luke! yay
cassandra417 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
that was truly amazing writing. i loved how you had luke break down...it's not very often we get to see a man cry like that. keep up the great job!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*sniff sniff*
coffeebean2007 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Holy crap, that was really really good, i am not kiddin you i was on the verge of tears . . . please tell me there is more. please update soon
purplekirbyshaft chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i love it its really good write more soon!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
This is beautiful, I can't wait for more! Keep this up, and please please update soon!
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh my god. poor liz. and poor luke. I'm glad he has lorelai, if only for a moment. Maybe he'll see he can't live without her anymore. update soon:(
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Wow, amazing first chapter. So many emotions. I could totally picture the whole scene! Please update again soon because I need to know what'll happen next!
There's Magic in the Music chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Wow, that made me cry. This is awesome. This is written extremely well. PMS!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11