Reviews for The Last Full Measure
ggandothlover chapter 18 . 4/1/2007
i know you finished this stroy months ago but i just read it now and let me say that i absoulutly love it. i was in tears )
Crittab chapter 18 . 2/22/2007
This is amazing. I normally shy away from reading really long fics, but I started this one and was captivated. After four straight hours I'm finally through it, and it was awesome.

I think you did a really great job capturing the emotions of the characters. You're a very talented writer.
epfany chapter 18 . 2/21/2007
wow, i really cannot tell you how much i loved this story. It was probably one of the most beautifully written stories ive ever read. The last line truly touched me.

please, keep on writing more amazing stories like these
rollsdownhill chapter 18 . 12/27/2006
Amazing story and amazing writing from an amazing writer. Truely. You have a gift my friend. You're able to capture the characters and reader in unbelievable ways.

The story is absolutely awsome. I would even go as far as saying perfect.

I can't wait until your next piece of writing. I know it'll be perfect as always.

Thanks for the story. It was great and I really appreciate it!

(And I'm definitely sticking with the show. Luke and Lorelai will end up together b/c it's true. They truely love each other. And a love that stronge can not be broken in anyway. DR knows what he's doing(hopefully). I have a feeling they'll be together at least by mid Feb. At least. Yeah, DR can definitely feel the love!)
suusje32 chapter 18 . 11/13/2006
Absolutely great, thank you!
smileyGGfan chapter 18 . 11/10/2006
omg, that was so beautiful! i'm so sorry i didnt review earlier, i completly forgot that this would be ur last chapter! wow, i literally had tears in my eyes reading this!

i loved how u started off with the birth of their 2nd son (love his name too). their vow renewal was beautifully written. i loved that you included the breaking of the glass and the Chuppah (for Luke's religion) and how you had the glass represent the synopsis of the whole story. well done!

loved when they became Gabriel's legal parents and the 3 of them danced together.

"but sliding it quickly around his shoulder as his traveled down to ‘his spot’ on her lower back, pulling her closer."

i love that he has a 'his spot'...so cute!

and when she found out she was pregnant and she just lit up with a smile, amazing! loved how they discussed loving both of their sons equally and how it would affect Gabriel's life. when he first called them Mommy and Daddy, that was so precious!

the final scene with Luke and Lorelai and all of their children in the hospital room, is exactly how I'd like to see this show end, you wrote an amazingly perfect ending.

“Hi Matty,” Gabriel says making everyone else laugh and then he giggles too, not really understanding why.

aw!

The final paragraph nicely sums up Luke's feelings for his one, true love and I love the final words "it was because of a little angel named Gabriel."

this story has come a long way since Chapter 1 and I sincerely applaud you on an excellent fic! (i almost wish it wasnt a fic, plz go be a writer on GG!) you're most welcome for being one of your loyal readers and leaving you lots of reviews along the way. :) thank you so much for an awesome journey, you really deserve all the reviews you've gotten after all of your hard work!

Thanks again,

~Smiley

(feel free to message me sometime or just talk about GG and your other fics. ttyl!)
fyn64 chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
I read this at BWR and I must give you a big standing ovation for writing such a beautiful fanfic. I loved every chapter of this and is by far the best L/L fic around.
coffeebean2007 chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
That was a great story. I mean i read it and i just think oh man that is so cute...hopefully that really doesnt happen at least the tj and liz dying part but what should happen is luke and lorelai should get back together, that would just be the best thing ever...but anyways great story i loved it so much.
avesnovuelan chapter 18 . 11/1/2006
Ow my poor eyes. I just read your entire fic. I can't see straight anymore (damn computer screen) but I have to say that it was well worth it. I loved this story.
nk-number1actress chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
aw..it's over :( great story..i think you ended it really well
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
God, perfect. Just perfect. You did such a fantastic job writing this entire story, I'm sad to see it end. Thank you so much for sharing.
ProFfeSseR chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
Great chapter! Just how things went for them in a year time. Dealing with the anniversary of Liz and Tj's death, the vow renewel, the birth of their son. Perfect! I couldn't have expected anything better when I first started reading this story. I really really enjoyed reading this!

Just one small thing. I think that Gabriel was talking a bit too much and a bit too good for a kid his age. Normally they say one word, 2 in a row tops not full sentences. But it's the hardest thing to write there is, and with eveyrthing you've written you're forgiven. I just thought you should know ;)
coffeebean2007 chapter 17 . 10/31/2006
Great chapter. I first of all Love that chris is out of Lorelai's life. second i really like that luke is trying to get emily and richard in the family life, maybe now emily can be considerate (haha)
There's Magic in the Music chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
That was by far the best chapter! I'm sad to see this end but it was worth it! I loved it!
localizy chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
Beautiful ending. Absolutely beautiful.

You are completely right about having faith and hope in that Luke and Lorelai are meant for each other. I don't watch the show anymore based on a oath I made about a year ago, but I keep up with it and what is going on. Christmas is coming and we all know miracles happen at Christmas.

Thanks for a beautiful story.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »