Reviews for The Last Full Measure
coffeebean2007 chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
That was a great story. I mean i read it and i just think oh man that is so cute...hopefully that really doesnt happen at least the tj and liz dying part but what should happen is luke and lorelai should get back together, that would just be the best thing ever...but anyways great story i loved it so much.
avesnovuelan chapter 18 . 11/1/2006
Ow my poor eyes. I just read your entire fic. I can't see straight anymore (damn computer screen) but I have to say that it was well worth it. I loved this story.
nk-number1actress chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
aw..it's over :( great story..i think you ended it really well
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
God, perfect. Just perfect. You did such a fantastic job writing this entire story, I'm sad to see it end. Thank you so much for sharing.
ProFfeSseR chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
Great chapter! Just how things went for them in a year time. Dealing with the anniversary of Liz and Tj's death, the vow renewel, the birth of their son. Perfect! I couldn't have expected anything better when I first started reading this story. I really really enjoyed reading this!

Just one small thing. I think that Gabriel was talking a bit too much and a bit too good for a kid his age. Normally they say one word, 2 in a row tops not full sentences. But it's the hardest thing to write there is, and with eveyrthing you've written you're forgiven. I just thought you should know ;)
coffeebean2007 chapter 17 . 10/31/2006
Great chapter. I first of all Love that chris is out of Lorelai's life. second i really like that luke is trying to get emily and richard in the family life, maybe now emily can be considerate (haha)
There's Magic in the Music chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
That was by far the best chapter! I'm sad to see this end but it was worth it! I loved it!
localizy chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
Beautiful ending. Absolutely beautiful.

You are completely right about having faith and hope in that Luke and Lorelai are meant for each other. I don't watch the show anymore based on a oath I made about a year ago, but I keep up with it and what is going on. Christmas is coming and we all know miracles happen at Christmas.

Thanks for a beautiful story.
smileyGGfan chapter 17 . 10/27/2006
aw! that was the perfect family chapter!

so glad that Lorelai finally gave Chris the final goodbye and that he *should* not be out of her life. Rory's graduation ceremony seemed really sweet. I liked how you provided the thoughts of April about her father and their relationship and feeling so welcomed into the family by Lorelai and Rory.

Luke asking Emily to come to the vow renewal service was so sweet. And the Gilmores have finally accepted him into their family; as Emily thanks him for welcoming them into his and Lorelai's.

really, awesome chapter! update soon!
ProFfeSseR chapter 17 . 10/27/2006
Perfect chapter, the beginning was really nice, the little family walking towards graduation, the talk between Chris and Lorelai (I'd love to see the day she tells him she doesn't want him in her life anymore!) and then the end, where Luke invites Emily to the vow renewel. That must mean so much to Emily! I mean, the whole welcoming Luke in the family, that's something! I really really loved it!
There's Magic in the Music chapter 17 . 10/26/2006
LOVE IT! This chapter is awesome as always. PMS!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 17 . 10/26/2006
You have done such an incredable job writing this entire story that it's hard to pick a "best chapter." This one comes close though. You're getting the banter down perfectly, and your characterization, though maybe not true to the show at this point, is what I think the show should be. (Lorelai and Chris just don't work for me.) Absolutely fantastic job!
Cindy chapter 17 . 10/26/2006
Thank you for saying this in Chapter 17:

"...there had been two in that room that night a year ago, his broken, destroyed wife and the man who let her drive herself deeper into the hole she had fallen into, instead of being a friend and letting her cry and then offering her a hand and helping her out."

Some of the (young?) folks who have switched loyalties so easily from Luke to Chris have very short memories and no sense of how a true friend would have behaved. Chris took advantage of Lorelai, plain and simple.

He's trying like hell now to win her, but his nasty side showed plainly when he didn't want to hear her opinion about Gigi - just like before when Lorelai suggested the demon-child should hear the word "No" now and then.

You wrote it in Chapter 2 as well:

"That’s what friends do... They keep each other from doing things they’ll be ashamed of and feel guilty about... The thought ran once again through her head, if only Christopher had been that kind of a friend when she went to him that night."

Thank you.

It's just one of the most frustrating things about "Gilmore Girls" (maybe TV in general), how some important things are never said.
Amanda chapter 17 . 10/26/2006
aw . . . another great chapter
ProFfeSseR chapter 16 . 10/24/2006
Great chapter! I'm so glad Luke and Lorelai got custody of Gabriel, although I never doubted that they wouldn't. The date was awesome. I liked them kissing in the rain and Luke asking her to renew their vows, that was awesome! Can't wait for more!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »