Reviews for Blue Necklace
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Please please please continue! This is really good and I would love to see what happens next!
mathartist1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Please Review. It is a really good story
The Low Brass Dude chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Please update...Pretty please? This story is really really good!
Shocking Revelation chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Great story please write anouther chapter best work I've seen yet.
roughdiamond5 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
First of a series? I hope so, I really do like Takara, she's funny and has a temper, and she's resourceful like her mom and cunning, too...so how come this hasn't been updated since September of last year? Would you please update, for a fan?
Kid Eternity chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
This is very good, especially the suspense, please continue if you can, I really like it!
diamondxrain chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
I can't wait to read the rest of the story. It sounds like interesting things may happen soon.
turtleduckss chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
This is a great story! Hope you update soon.
katara-water25 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
this is so cool! keep it up!
Kami28 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
ya, ive ben getting alot of homework to! i h8 it! from 7 classes im gonna die! but i think u answered alL of my questions. and 4 anybody who flames, f* them, i mean who cares, just keep riting cause this story is GREAT! oh and since you lyk answering my questions i have sum more LOL:

1)do aang, toph, sokka or suki , and/ or azula show up in this story?

2) will katara go and try to find takara?

3) oh and how does katara look? (they say women age faster than men)

p.s.- if u want questions, i got a whole bunch!
storm-of-insanity chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
I don't think Zuko is OOC. He's got 17 years more wisdom and experience now. People change a lot in that time.

I think your writing is a bit undescribed. I'm not sure how to put it. It's a bit 'and then and then and then and then and then.' You coud describe the characters feelings a bit more.
Kami28 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
yo this is a good story! *struggles to write words correctly* how does zuko look? (young n still sexy, i hope) oh and when you rite in POV's it cofuses me so can you just rite in third person for me? PLZ! how old iz zuko and katara? oh and can you also rite in past tense makes the sotry more intresting, to me anyway! how old is takara? young, i hope, because if she is old that means zuko has to be old (and old is not sexy!) oh another question, is this story a sequel to another story? sry for all the request and questions! but it helps me katch up (im slow) LUV THIS STORY! RITE MORE KAY! oh n update soon!
sedunn chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
LOVED IT! Update soon!
Slip Resistant chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
update soon!
Taisho Samara chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
this is very interesting. please update soon!:)

-Zutara Lover