Reviews for Isn't He a Hero?
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Loved the ficcie and the conclusion Negaduck comes to. Even though I'm certain it'd completely wrong, it would definitely be IC for him to think that.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
"Why didn’t he try to save him?"

Because he's not a super Boy Scout (that's how my favorite professor describes Superman). He's dark and dangerous and not above the same things as perfectly squeaky-clean heroes. I've always thought the show could have done well with something like Darkwing wondering how similar he really is to Negaduck or Negaduck playing mind games to that effect. What makes him a hero? What is crossing the line?
DanPhantomCrush chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Yeah...

I always figured it was because this was a Disney cartoon for kids, but...if you look at the inspiration for the series, which in my opinion is Batman, there's no way Batman's evil double wouldn't take advantage of Batman's secret identity!

And it makes excellent sense that Negaduck would take complete advantage of his knowledge about Darkwing's house, his family and friends, etc. But like I said, I think it would've made things too complicated, or possibly too dark, most likely, which is probably why Disney steered clear of that.

Interesting one shot! I love that Negaduck, while thinking things through, decides that Darkwing left him behind deliberately. Naturally, Negaduck would think so, lol!

DPC
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
good fic
Heide DeVries chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Came back to review this one, sorry it took kind of long btw. I always love Life, the Negaverse and Everything fic/ficlets. And this is beautiful work, no matter if it's short or not. It's great.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Delightful
pottersparky chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Yes I belive it to be true. After all we all see what darkwing can be heartless if need be. When he lost gos once he went crazy and become darkwarrior. We I have seen that his ego has got lot in his way in doing the right thing. Gos keeps him in check and sometimes it is not easy for her to do but she does. I think he is better person because of her. I think he did to keep her safe after all nega duck knew everything he could tell the world that he he is drake M or he could use gos to make darkwing to bad things. What I don't understand is why has he not did before because eveen fool could see he known the truth about darkwing along. It is something to think about. Update soon!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I don't know...
erosgirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Nifty little ficlet! I think the reason Darkwing left him behind was simply that he is a kind of shallow guy. Remember when Bud Flood became the Liquidator? DW showed the same kind of attitude, caring more about himself than anyone else. DW isn't a true hero; he just wishes he was. A true hero wouldn't have an ego, for starters. Or at least that's what I think. That was a pretty good read. Thanks!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Very good one-shot. Excellent deduction of the reasons behind DW's most decisive action ever against a villain.

Keep the good writing.
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I like it. I didn't think about that when I watched that episode, but brideofbasil has a point in saying maybe everything was going so fast there wasn't time to think about that or even have it accomplished.

Still I like the thoughts. Very cool little fic

Fiona Fargazer
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I liked this! And yes, LNE is DEFINITELY my favorite eppie. Funny, I never pondered on why Darkwing left Negs behind-

I just figured that vortex was whirling so danged fast DW

couldn't have saved Neggy if he'd wanted to! XE
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh, I liked it! Nice work, Trish.