Reviews for What's in a Name?
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Maybe he'll find out in their next meeting.
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Good point. (that is one of the few season three episodes I've seen and I really enjoyed it).

The shows rarely deal with the aftermath of the "action" and it is up to those who actually think about the implications to wonder. You did an excellent job in putting that in words. Thanks.
Kuna Yashmaa chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
:) If you remember the one they named Steve - he had larger personality that Mr. Sh, but they were very similar creatures. The one from 'Common ground' was right about that.
Maggie Sheppard chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I loved your drabble story! It actually made me realise something, "Why didn't John in the episode 'Common Ground' give this Wraith a name like he did with Steve, Bob, and Micheal?" Just a thought! Again, Bravo and well done on the short tag to 'Common Ground'! LOL!
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Congrats on your first Atlantis fic! Wonderful job here, I'd love to see more from you in the future!

Loved the fic,great idea. Perfect last line.

Write more soon!
Woodentree chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I like your idea. It's really good and the dialogue is great. The only thing is that it's a bit short. I would've liked to see it a bit longer, have them both talk about it since it is in my eyes a serious topic.

Like I said, I really like your idea and I wish my first fic would've been like yours. ;)

Keep going!

Oh and it's Weir, not Wier. :)
Terri Stephens chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Good overall; however, I doubt whether a liberally-educated woman like Dr. Weir would casually say, "What's in a name?" The Romeo & Juliet reference would hit her like a ton of bricks.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I wonder if we'll ever actually get to hear a Wraith's name... It really is a pity.

Steve & Michael Plush Dolls: *scoff*

*rolls eyes* They have far too much with the "I am your death; that is all you need to know" thing. In any case, I enjoyed reading this and I wonder, might I be able to archive it in my C2?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
*claps* I LOVED IT! I think you're exporing the write direction (seems the writers are thinking about that). Anyhow, great work, Trish!