Reviews for Someday
Carlos Carrera chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I am not a good reviewer, but if what I say is worth two pennies then I like this story and hope you cotinue wuth many, much more...thank you
zeynel chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Cute! I loved it!
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Very well done.
Renuki chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
This good. AH I am start to like Juuhachigou x Kuririn.
Cold-eyes-for-you chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I liked this story a lot! It was so cute! I love the thoughts #18 has for Krillin especially when she sees the couple in the distance...real cute! I'll have to check out some of your other fics! See you around!
Sailor Taurus chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Great story! Kurirrin and Juuhachigou rule!
Viki chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Really, I like this story...I like stories with emotion- rather, I don't think of this as without a plot. Perhaps as a cut off from a story- never with a beginning or ending... perhaps. Sotries without plots I concider rather boring,,, this wasn't...continue writing...I loved this fic.
ace chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
up data moon ring
Fyrefly chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Greta so far. I love J/K fics. I wrote one I don't know if you read, in the DBAU sagas. It's called Dream Dancer, but it's a tearjerker, so be warned!
kitana chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
KURIRIN & JUUHACHIGOU FOREVER! There, I'm louder than you. Heh. Yeah, K & 18 are my favorite couple, too (can't you tell?). I love your stories! I now expect you to write 300,000 more K $ 18 fics (to satisfy my insane obsessions for K/18 WAFF fics)! There just aren't enough fics out there for these two! Continue writing, for me and K/18 fanatics everywhere! *Star Spangled Banner plays in background*
kylie chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
i loved your story. i am one of the world biggest fans of krillen and 18 around. have you written anymore k&18 fics? if you have i would really like it if you could tell me what sites they are posted on. it fells really good not knowing that i am not the only person out there who writes k&18 fic. anywayz i loved your story
Heidi chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
How cute! The very first fanfiction of K and 18 ive read. Very nice and somehwat deep. I gotta find more fics like this! BTW, i love your Big O Fiction too
Juxtaposie chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
I liked it. I think Juu and Kuririn r a very cute couple and it irks me to no end to know that there r people out there who just can't understand why they r such a cute couple...It's nice to find 1 more person who shares my opinion...Please, write more!
Quatrina Raberba chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
I loved this so much. _ Ahh...I'm such a K/18 junkie...
JuuhachigouSedai chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
I LOVED IT! THEY ARE ALSO MY FAV COUPLE!