Reviews for A Wing and a Dare
Danie chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
You're brilliant, my friend. That's the most entertaining/creative short story I've read in a very, very long time.
Kristafied chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I love your writing anyway (Halfway to the Moon is one of my all-time favorites), and this one cracked me up. We took my niece to Sesame Place over the summer, and I'm envisioning Grissom's head sticking out of a Big Bird suit. Fabulous!
sfcsi chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
A great read, thanks. As usual, you do a great job of combining all the characters in some way. I love the Grissom/Jim interactions.
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
He raised his head, brows arching. “Is this where I get to make a joke about cocks?”

LOL!
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
you know you are the only writer i know that can pull this story off ! grissom and a chicken suit... absolutely, only you ;) truly funny and just plain amazing as always ;)
Mariana chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh Christ, I'm still laughing! I cannot get the picture of Grissom in that suit, getting out of the car and arriving at the crime scene out of my head. It's just so hilarious! He'd be the only one of them able to pull it with a straight face! I bet if someone made even one tiny comment he'd be able to remember some Shakespeare quote. Very good! Great work!
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Well, I, for one, had to *cackle* over the image of the chicken suit and I confess, I *crowed* over the cocks joke.

Two for the money, VRT. :-D
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
ahh sweet!
lindsay chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
which part was the spoiler

the beard or the chicken suit?

i know the beard is gone but please tell me the chicken suit will be a reality...

because I can just see the icons now
Chicklit chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I have to say, when contemplating potential reasons why Grissom would shave his beard, I did not consider this particular scenario. I give you huge props for creativity and humor. Not many authors could have pulled off Grissom in a chicken suit and still made it believable ;)

And you just had to make a "cock" comment, didn't you?
UnspokenLoves chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Very nice!
RenLissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Did Billy understand the comments and all the fanfic that was going to get written just about "the beard"? LOL! Loved the chicken suit.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
That was so bad-I'm laughing at the badness of Gris's last line!

A very cute story-first good "post-scruff" story I've seen!

Sigh-what a man!

Thanks for the funny!
coffeechief chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
How you managed to not make this the most ridiculous premise ever I'm not sure, but how cute is this? Makes me almost comes to terms with scruffless Grissom :)
jbr12476 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
This was wonderful! I LOL at the cocks joke. You really have a way of writing them that I just adore. Can't wait for SEason 7 to start so you can write some more. Hint, Hint.