Reviews for Bid Time Return
Bri chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
When Richard came back in his present (1972), He remembered all the situation with Elise and their love. He never and ever does forgot nothing but he never didnt try came back again at 1912 because he feels happy with his memories and one of them is when he met her when she was an old woman.
Why This especific moment? Well, for him, that moment was special because he remember a one woman, that met when he was child y was very kind and loverly with he, he was pampered by she and he was listened by she, too. He always enjoyed her company and she introduced him to the plays. That was the reason because he was a good writter. And finally he didnt died, he continued to write for many time and show their love to througth of the plays
Josephine777 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Great ideas. Such a pity you did not finish it.
mclaughlin chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Please continue.

I found this wonderful story in 2006 and I dearly love it if you could continue. As I wrote in my earlier review I was disappointed in the movie's ending and I like the way the you have come up with Elise having a piece of Richard to remember. His Son.
passion143j.c chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
cute please do continue...update soon...later :)

writingtiger chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
How do you explain to your children why they're 30 years older then you are? I can't wait to see how this will play out!
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Well, what happens next?

Does Richard go meet his son who happens to be 30 years older than him?

So far, so good
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I love the way you have given a different view of what could/should have happened to both Richard and Elise.

I loved the movie so much and was disapointed with the ending but you have given a lovely alternate ending to this beautiful story and I hope you won't take too long to update as I am interested on what happens next.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Wow. That was interesting. This isn't the end, is it?