Reviews for To Stopper Death
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
A great story. Very well written.
SuddenPsychosis chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh. My. Melin. It makes sense why Snape is the way he is, why Dumbledore trusts him so strongly, why Snape denys Dumbledore of nothing.

O_O My whole life has been a lie!

Nicely written.

dancingkatz chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This makes a very frightening sort of sense. Brrr. Very well written and I'm glad the bunny won, even though this is one of teh most frightening thing I've read this year.
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
are you saying Snape is an Inferius and is really just some reanimated corpse?
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That took me forever to figure out.
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I rather like this short fic.
AwwwSevvieWevvie chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
OH man, AWESOME! Really, really creepy too o.o I love it!
calicogoat chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Igh. *shivers*
Vintery chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Eek! Thats really creepy. But I just love reading it over and over again!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
What a bastard. Protecting Remus is one thing, but forcibly keeping Sev alive, monstrous, and so very, very Dumbledore! I cheered when he died because, to me, he has always been the truly evil character.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This is sick and twisted and brilliant and SO COOL.

A certain line of Dumbledore's comes to mind: "I trust Severus Snape."

Pfft. Of COURSE he does!

Best line: James's memories of finding Remus digging a hole through Severus's chest were 'adjusted.' Brr-rr-rr.

VERY nicely done. :D
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 11/27/2006 did post this!

You know, I thought I had evil plotbunnies, but you know this one takes the biscuit...and half your fingers with it! ;o)
dirtyprettything chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
You're an excellent writer. This is an interesting idea, very nicely expressed.
Naquadria chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Yo, this is clever! took me a minute to work it out but i laughed once i realized what it said, wont type it cause i dont wanna ruin it for others. clever word play *claps*
Mizz Moony Luver chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
YOU! You must continue this! It's so fresh! So dark! You have the seedlings of a potential novel-sized fanfiction here. Sheer brilliance, I hope the Bunny continues to bug you till you write a proper ten chapters

~Mizz Moony Luver