Reviews for Opening Night
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awww that was sweet :)
Bushimon chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
As someone who's heavily involved in theater, this definitely appeals to me. I liked how you used all the correct stage terms and I can tell that you've had a lot of stage experience. I like this story so much.
rouge25 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
man so cool! this is one of best (and cutest) Takari i've ever read! I love the perfect balance not too sappy till you puke but still fluffy enough! I agree with one of the other reviewers who said that the characters seem so real, yea they are! Oh n your Taiora one, also cool, really good.
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
A really great fic! It's really amazing! Keep writing and great job!
Concrete chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That's so cute! I love Takari fluff, and this one is no exception.
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Sweet! Y'wanna know something? I really liked this! I don't read Digimon often, but I really did enjoy this one. Oh, BTW, your formatting is kinda screwy. And one recommendation from one Authoress to another, add in a little more detail next time; other than that, in the immortal words of Yolei, PERFECTO!
Brooke-151 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
OKay I'm A Thesbean ( a theatre person) and I love this story so much!

I will be tryin out for grease saterday. and I love it so much i'm only 13 but this is in a college an acual theater pruduction! lol I LOVE THE STORY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
TwilightHack chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
A nice fluffy takari, I liked it :)

The only thing that would probably need work on is the formatting... it was kinda hard to keep track of the conversations.
Needlenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Great Job! I loved it, and you made the charaters seem really... real! Lol, keep the good work up!
RogueSummersLover chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Oh This was soo cute! I really love it... AWW!..Great Job writing it. The mind is a powerful thing..._
Keeper Of Hope chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
oh my god that was the best play ever.
"You must be in my new movie a night everafter" he said to tk.
"uh... ok" T.K. said while looking at Kari.
"Of course we well do it" replied Kari.
"Wonderful be at my office at eight."
Wertypo chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Like it, like it alot.
Wertypo chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Brilliantly written, I wish I could write as well! Keep on writing_
iJutsu chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
i...i am totally speechless! *tear drops* i love it
Hope's Truth chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Um... I want to say something about this but there is nothing I can find, Kinda dumbfonded right now. A good fic, no scratch that great fic. you got every little thing right no misstakes, and well the prefcet work of fiction simple as that. (Ok so maybe I found a few words.)

Hope's Truth