Reviews for Ride of the Valkyrie
Chris James chapter 2 . 9/26/2018
Hi, was going through my old favorites list and ended up doing a re-read of this one, it’s still a really great fic. I have some memory of reading a third chapter, but that must have been on a different site. You’re one of the few authors from the old days still active, have you ever thought about coming back to this one?
god of all chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
shugokage chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
This was a really interesting story thanks!
The Stin chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
This is probably one of the best stories I've had the peasure of reading. Sadly, it's probably never going to be completed. In all honesty, I really do think that this could go down into being one of the "greats" in my book, but the odds of it being finished are slim, the last update having been several years ago. Despite that, I believe that the two chapters that are up are definitly worth a read, even if we won't see the end of the story.
Lerris chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
This is good, and I almost added it to my favorites. Unfortunately it only has the two chapters and likely isn't getting more. Still, it is definitely worth a read...
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
This story was fun, its too bad that it looks like youve let it die. I rather enjoy the complexities youve set up of Ranma, magic, protoculture, and of course the plots on his life.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Wow! This is kick-ass! Please PLEASE finish this!
Blackdex chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Loved it the first time, Loved it the second. (cant find my review though, guess it didn’t go through). Ciao
Sir-Tannin chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
when is the next chapter comming?
Kadunta chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
I like this. A lot. As opposed to most Ranma/Robotech crossovers, Ranma isn't a born hotshot that can take any hundred Zentraedi battlepods in a minute. True, he's almost one, but hooray for the small difference.

What I like best is his interactions with the rest: with Akane, with Ryoga and, in particular, with the rest of the pilots, even if they've been left mostly as a faceless mass. Someone trying to really kill him in cold blood? That's 'new' (there wouldn't be apostrophes if you had updated this more recently ;) ), and I like it.

I'd love to see you continue this story at some point.
MMC chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
good story I hope you continue it
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Dude, you really need to finish this.

Lots of people like it, and seem to want it continued. Why is it not being continued? If its Writers block, leave a notice saying so.

If not, make time to work on this fic! You clearly have time to work on other fics.
Kalhur chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Please please please continue this story, it has such a great beggining and has a very good cross with ranma, I have rad a number of stories with this crossover and this is one of the best. Thanks
Tigger-69 chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
A fantastic story, the romantic stumblings of Ranma and Akane, the subtle introduction of Shampoo and Ryoko and even bring in Kodachi are brilliantly written. All under the back drop of the Macross Story.

I love the various reactions from people conserning Ranma, as each different aspect of his life pops up.

I do hope you continue this at some point because I would love to see would is plotting against Ranma this time.

Please continue