Reviews for Where Have You Been?
Emily chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Whee! : )

I THOUGHT I detected some sort of romance between those two! Even in the movie. Did you, and it prompted you to write this story? Or did you just see a male character and a female character, and say, what the heck, might as well?

It was the funniest thing, but when I was a little younger, I had the largest crush on Schmendrick! Wow. But I'm over it now. I think. : )
whatsamatta chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I really enjoyed this. I love the Molly Schmendrick pairings, but almost all the complete romances are centered around Unicorn/Amalthea. But this was like a breath of fresh air. Nicely done (I wish it were longer!)
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Yes! This is amazing! Your Molly Grue isn't quite what I pictured her as, but every woman, however strong, has gone through a moment of feeling strong and capable to foolish and afraid of rejection. It was interesting to see such a strong heroine(in the book, at least) experiencing this same emotion. Having the story told from the first person, present tense added a nice spin. The scene is literally happening right in front of our eyes.

I love how you use the line "where have you been." Obviously, it's from the where have you been all my life cliche, but hearing these exact words from her, and knowing what other context she said them in makes them ten times more sincere and powerful. The harsh, accusing cry is reduced to a low, loving whisper. This is indeed, a different Molly Grue. The Molly Grue who always wanted to see a unicorn as a young girl is back. I think Schmendrick understands this, too, from the line in your fic.

I loved the short, terse, open and yet resolved ending. "I am home." Cliche? Not when used with such sincerity.
sotroublesomeST chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
i just to start by saying...I LOVE THIS! it's so cute i've alwasy loved smindrick and molly as a couple...sorry going off topic ' i loved the story, you kept with molly's charactor really well, and smindricks for that matter i can see everything happening the way you told it great job
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aw! I love this. Excellent work!
Sada - Pure One chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I thought Molly loved the prince, not the magician. Is that true, or am I just confused?

I liked this, anyway. Very nicely written.
LalaMoped chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
. Such an under-appreciated couple! I love it!

LM
Nova Bucker chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I love this pairing! I really do! PLease write more Schmendick x Molly cause this pairing rocks and ther aren't enough fics on them ya know?
Kung-Food chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
This is great! I'm a big SchmendrickMolly fan, and I read as much stuff like this as I can, but this takes the cake!
Tap Dancin On A Land Mine chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I love this! You are amazing. Keep writing. Schmendrick and Molly really...I don't know...they just click, you know? They are so CUTE together. And they do love each other, you really captured that. Fantastic.

-Rock Livez On
Queen Olivia chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I LOVE IT! very creative!
Gandoof chapter 1 . 9/2/2006